BozzBanks is offline New Member

Post- Test/Deca ACNE

23, 170 lbs 5'11 14% bf

A few months ago I ran my first cycle of Test/Deca . I followed my cycle up with Nolva and Hcg for my pct. For the last month or so I have noticed more and more acne starting to show up on my back, and even spreading out to my chest. I scrub fiercely every day and it only seems to get worse. Perhaps I am irritating my skin more with the scrubbing? With that said there has to be more I can do for my skin. I have never had any problems with acne before this cycle.. is there anything I can do? Also, is acne due to steroids known to be a permanent thing? Please help, thank you!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what are you using as achne treatment

BozzBanks is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    what are you using as achne treatment
    I haven't been using anything, only scrubbing. The other day I picked up the vitamin B6. However I think I am going to exchange it for b5 because I have read it is more commonly recommended for acne treatment purposes. Also I am thinking about picking panoxyl foaming wash.

GSXR510 is offline New Member
    from experience, B5 did help a little for me, also you might want to shower more frequently (especially after you work out) but keep them short and not hot.. also you might want to research fragrance free soap or even Lemon Joy (yes dish washing soap) with your scrubber..

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clean and clear make a 10% benzoyl peroxide body wash which works great...

What's the deal with dish soap?

I found the post here on this forum but are unable to link it because im new to the site.. One of the members suggested using it to help with acne / oily skin so I figured I would give it a try (very cheap). if you search the forums im sure you will find the post..

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Benzoyl peroxide 5% works really well. They even have after shower cream also.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Benzoyl peroxide 5% works really well. They even have after shower cream also.
    Gearbox, do you use a specific brand benzoyl peroxide and shower cream?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm interested on hearing an answer to the main question from the OP!

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go see the dermo and get some accutane?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bens Oil peroxide is great stuff the brand really does not make a lot of difference.

As far as the OP's situation, several things may be affecting your backne. Did you stop your Deca before the test to allow the Deca to clear in a test rich environment? You always want to do this if you along with problems of very slow recovery from the low test and high Estro you will also see acne/backne. If you are using a long ester Test Like Enan or Cyp you want to continue the Test of at least 3 wks longer than the Deca if using Prop then run it for 6-7 wks after stopping the Deca. Also in the future run the HCG throughout the cycle not during PCT as using HCG during PCT will also cause estro to rise.

Thread Information