technodrome is offline Junior Member

Anyone know anything about "Cissus" supplement

I wanted to order up some Cissus to protect my leigments/tendons

All the american products for Cissus openly state 20% standardized extract of "3-Ketosterone" (some 5% or anywhere in-between)

In my country i can not get anything other then the pure herbal forum. (ground plant fibers)

Any research i find on the internet are specifically talking about the benefits of the stronger extracts. If i do find some research that talks about the plant fiber capsules then it never seems to mention joint/ligament/tendon care as a beneficent.

Dose anyone with a little knowledge know if the ground plant fiber version will be strong enough for me?

I'm just hoping that i won't have to splurge for expensive overseas shipping for this stuff from the states.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by technodrome View Post
    I wanted to order up some Cissus to protect my leigments/tendons

All the american products for Cissus openly state 20% standardized extract of "3-Ketosterone" (some 5% or anywhere in-between)

In my country i can not get anything other then the pure herbal forum. (ground plant fibers)

Any research i find on the internet are specifically talking about the benefits of the stronger extracts. If i do find some research that talks about the plant fiber capsules then it never seems to mention joint/ligament/tendon care as a beneficent.

Dose anyone with a little knowledge know if the ground plant fiber version will be strong enough for me?

I'm just hoping that i won't have to splurge for expensive overseas shipping for this stuff from the states.
    It doesn't make a difference for me.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i tried it, didn't do squat for me

Thread Information