auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Transmerdal isotretinoin

Disregard spelling may be right may be wrong you get the picture anyone used it and had success with it my doc just gave me some. Along with another 2 months of antibiotics

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    transmural isotretinoin = Accutane?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    transmural isotretinoin = Accutane?
    Umm yeah iso------ is the active ingredient in accutane, I just don't understand she could prescribe me this but had to go to a derm for oral.....she gave me a refferal but to see how I went on the cream and antibiotics...
    I didn't see her for acne however. And tbh my acne looks a million times better the last couple of weeks. But she did ask if I wanted help with it.... Kinda annoying cuz I really thought it was almost clear... Oh well hopefully this stuff will sort the last of it out

And to anyone who read my last thread about my medical regarding a company private doctor, I copped another grilling about steroids from my actual doctor although this time I told her what I ran, after all she needs to know to help me. She was pretty cool about it.I guess :/
    Last edited by auswest; 04-10-2012 at 06:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    Using is something I like to keep very personal. And do not like discussing with people in my normal life. Starting to get weird all these accusations, starting to feel like the cops are about to pay me a visit, getting me a little paranoid.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hmmm well perosnally I would not have shared with the doctor. I dont even share my HRT with my primary care doctor

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Hmmm well perosnally I would not have shared with the doctor. I dont even share my HRT with my primary care doctor
    Isnt doctor/patient information 100% confidential. Pretty sure it wasn't
    Ade a note of though

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Health insurance providers will almost always want access to your medical records before they will sell you health insurance...This may not seem like a problem now if you have group coverage but if you loose this coverage and need an individual policy it may become a very big deal indeed. And who is to say that in 5-10 yrs that health insurance through an employer may not use the same exclusion tactics that individual policies use now?

Thread Information