Bodybuilder_Brad is offline New Member

Effective skin tightening techniques??

Hi all!! I am in need of advice on how to tighten excessively loose skin!! Show in 8 weeks and projected weight is between 190-195! In 2008 I was 330+! I have been scrubbing with a course loufa in shower and using topical vitimine E oil as soon as i get out of shower, has helped a bunch but lately not so much!! Ill try to post a pic so you can see how bad it is!this was taken when i was sitting at 212#s. now I am about 205. under pant line it droops , and as you can see belly button is a.f.u up! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 248.jpg 
Views:	3712 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	121979

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    cologen treatments... laser, but you don't have that kind of time.. the laser might do it for ya..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Other than expensive medical options you might try ordering some preparation H. Then have a well hung guy ram you from behind and if he is large enough this should tighten the skin on your belly!

Sorry.. no in all seriousness order some Prep H from Canada. The Canadian version contains Bio-Dyne, this is used by makeup artist etc to temporarilly help remove bags from under eyes during preshoot sessions so it may work well for this use also. The American PrepH has had the Bio-Dyne removed in a court settlement between Prep H and various expensive makeup companies who charge a hell of a lot more for it than PrepH does for a tube of ass jelly.

PS No offence spywizard but I doubt that injecting collagen back where you worked so hard to remove the fat would be a good solution.

Tigerlily01 is offline Female Member
    Prep H works great!

Thread Information