Thread: Acne Trouble

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Acne Trouble

My acne issue coming into week 5 has been solved with a sopa called PanOxyl from Walmart. I read about it in an acne post on here and within 2 days there are no new pimples, just waiting for the old blemishes to disappear. Walmart reviews call it a miracle soap, I agree!!

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    sounds impressive. the only thing i had sucsess with was isotretinoin (sp?) brand name accutane. tryed creams, diet remedys everything. was your acne pretty minor?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21
    My acne issue coming into week 5 has been solved with a sopa called PanOxyl from Walmart. I read about it in an acne post on here and within 2 days there are no new pimples, just waiting for the old blemishes to disappear. Walmart reviews call it a miracle soap, I agree!!
    x2

I discovered it 3/4 of the way through my first cycle n it was f'n incredible. Cleared me up in days.

Prior to that I tried it all and nothin worked.. Bathing in epsom salt, dish soap, my gf's high-end cleanser, a few diff types of soap, showered up to 3 times a day, tanning, a few diff topical acne creams/pads... Nothin seemed to help until I came across PanOxyl. Best $6 I ever spent.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I woke and looked at my back in the mirror and loudly said "What the F*CK!!" so I wouldn't say it was minor. Spread to my neck, shoulders, and chest but almost completely gone now!!

revo_romero is offline Junior Member
    I have a little acne on my lower back, lower lats where its harder to reach. I just looked this stuff up and there are a couple different ones. Did you go with the bar soap or body wash?

ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member
    I would stay away from accutane. It can be brutal on your body with permanent effects. You'd be a lot better off keeping the acne

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ExSciGuy View Post
    I would stay away from accutane. It can be brutal on your body with permanent effects. You'd be a lot better off keeping the acne
    I've heard enough scare-mongering about Accutane. Millions of people have used this medication successfully without experiencing serious sides. Certainly not as risky as AAS, insulin , IGF, and much of the other drugs people on this site routinely take in large quantities.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by revo_romero View Post
    I have a little acne on my lower back, lower lats where its harder to reach. I just looked this stuff up and there are a couple different ones. Did you go with the bar soap or body wash?
    X2. also want to know which one?

Thread Information