nooby is offline Associate Member

Hair removal, to do, or not to do...

I have always trimmed my back and chest hair. I never removed hair from my arms and legs. Now I am thinking of shaving them, or at least using a trimmer with no guard, but I am hesitant. So what are your thoughts on removing arm, and leg hair? Do you do it? Why? And should I, even if I don't compete or anything.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    i think the less hairy the better...
    keep in mind that shaving and trimmers will have you very prickly when the hair grows out and prone to ingrown hairs

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    I use trimmers with a #1 setting on my arms n legs. Being italian I am a harry bastid n hate looking like a sasquatch. Trimming is part of basic hygiene IMO.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    I use trimmers with a #1 setting on my arms n legs. Being italian I am a harry bastid n hate looking like a sasquatch. Trimming is part of basic hygiene IMO.
    lol!

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Clippers with no attachment all over, lazy with legs though, easier to shave them with razor when I can be bothered, I use clippers 0 setting under arms it surprising how non irritating it is, number 1/2 on head though mrs hates it when it's too short I look like I belong in jail as a skin head

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lucky here, never been super hairy so I just do body. Used to shave legs back when I was a competitive cyclist and it was a real pain in the ass.

JAB1 is offline Member
    I trim arms legs chest etc with the smallest attachment. Short enough that it looks good, but not so short as to be prickly or cause ingrown hair, etc.

RASIL is offline New Member
    My 1st time with shaving I used a razor, on my arms and chest, that was like 5 months ago and I am still dealing with ingrown hairs on my arms it sucks.... Clippers is the way to go....

Thread Information