Armdaddy is offline New Member

Post-Steroid acne permanent?

I have taken two cycles in my lifetime. It has been almost 5 months since my last injection and the acne on my shoulders back and face are not getting better nor worse anymore. Every day it's just as if nothing has changed. I thought that since I had no acne before I juiced that it would eventually clear up on it's own but it doesn't seem to be the case. I have recently started showering twice a day with dish soap and applying witch hazel roughly twice a day as well but my acne remains unchanged.

Should i stick to the dish soap and hazel?
    Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I really want to be able to wear a tank top again .. I have paid for my sins long enough

NorthwestShane is offline New Member
    Its been a long time since I cycled, but for my acne, both back then and now after every time I get my back waxed I break out bad, and the best fix for me has been a neutrogena anti acne body wash. Its available in abrasive and non, and I dont know if one is better than the other, but they have worked well for me. You could also try proactiv, or worst case you could go to a dermatologist, tell them everything you have taken and they can test your skin and blood and find out why it's happening and a suitable treatment. Ive never had any issues discussion AS use with doctors as most of them are neutral on the idea of AS use and are bound by doctor/patient confidentiality.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    Vit B5 3-5g/ED or if more serious Accutane 10mg/ED.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As far as over the counter harmless treatments, a combination of B vitamins, lots of water, low fats ( particularly animal grease type ) , no cokes or other soft drinks, neutragena or if oils are more abundant then a preparation containing benzoil peroxide. Also very important using white cotton undergarments and changing them often (when blasting I will go through 3 tee shirts a day) to wick oils. The same goes for bed sheets.

Now of course if you are not talking about lessening active acne, but rather trying to remediate acne scarring, then its a whole different ball of wax that I am lucky enough to know nothing about.

Also as always, a blood test to see if any hormones are still out of range. This will let you know if there are any other causes that need to be addressed.

Good luck,

FFM
    Last edited by Far from massive; 10-12-2012 at 07:13 AM.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Prescription Tretinoin Cream .025% has worked for me.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    accutane and neutragena helped me

noon is offline Senior Member
    I will never give up animal fats
    There delicious

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Just wondering did you run PCT? How about a AI while you were on? I know I had bacne for several months after my first cycle but I did not do a PCT or AI. (I know guys WTF was I thinking, bad thing was I knew better but listened to my bros) Live and learn I guess.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I tried everything only accurate worked, worked damn well tbh, I never had acne ever then my first cycle where I didn't control estrogen I broke out pretty bad, it stuck around and showed no sign of going, I ran accurate for about 3 months and have not been bothered with acne on or after cycle since

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestShane View Post
    Its been a long time since I cycled, but for my acne, both back then and now after every time I get my back waxed I break out bad, and the best fix for me has been a neutrogena anti acne body wash. Its available in abrasive and non, and I dont know if one is better than the other, but they have worked well for me. You could also try proactiv, or worst case you could go to a dermatologist, tell them everything you have taken and they can test your skin and blood and find out why it's happening and a suitable treatment. Ive never had any issues discussion AS use with doctors as most of them are neutral on the idea of AS use and are bound by doctor/patient confidentiality.
    They're also supposed to mark that in your records, which can be accessed by health insurance companies. See the issue?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I must just be lucky I dont experience acne even on cycle, worst has been like 1-2 zits max while on.

killer41qc is offline Junior Member
    Arimidex really helped me for acne !! and do not touch your face

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Minocycline works wonders for me. Also I use dove sensitive skin beauty bar twice a day dish soap was hell for my acne. Best of luck duder

Thread Information