dannypefc1878 is offline Associate Member

Slowing hair loss

I'm starting early stages of male pattern baldness, I'd like to get a year or two more before I have to shave my head. 2 weeks into cycle (500mg test a week) I know I'm likely to get some more hairless during cycle. Is this permanent???
    Also I'm using ketaconazole shampoo eery 3 days and using Regaine (minoxidil) daily , will this help prevent hair loss or do I need propecia as well or do I just accept the inevitable and join the Jason Statham fan club!!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I just started noticing my hair falling out too. damn it sucks to age. I'll be 51 here soon. I hope I don't have too bad of a receding hairline by the time i'm 60?

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I just started noticing my hair falling out too. damn it sucks to age. I'll be 51 here soon. I hope I don't have too bad of a receding hairline by the time i'm 60?
    51 TR? Man, that's not old... You're just a spring chicken. A few more years, you should be in your prime

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    dutasetride, spironolactone, and rogaine.
    Dutasteride taken orally. Rogaine applied topically in am and pm Spiro applied topically in pm - right before bed.,
    As you said you realize you are prob delaying the inevitable.
    Take the dutasteride sparingly ..at a low dose.
    The rogaine is a vasodialtor ..so use that prior to using the topical spiro which is an anti dht.
    I bought spiro and dutasteride from arr for my upcoming cycle. Generic rogaine is pretty cheap at walmart or cvs etc .....$30 for 3 month supply.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    I will be starting minoxidil 5% and i started dutastiride last week .5mg EOD, i have read a lot of good things about dutas i am expcting thicker hair in 6 months i don't have MPB but thinning hair and i am starting to be pissed off about it.

Dont use propecia finastiride most people say its not good and you get minimal results dutasteride is far better.

I bought a brand name its not rogain but its got 5% minoxidil in it, when i used rogaine at 2% minoxidil i got good results on my scalp.

dannypefc1878 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    Only just noticing hairloss at age 50 isn't too bad mate, I'm 28 was hoping to have decent hair at least til my mid 30's. Apparently scientists have developed a drug that inhibits the gene responsible for male pattern baldness , should be on the Market within 5 years and will stop this problem. Hopefully won't be too late for me, but I suppose there are worse things than having a shaven head. Jason Statham, stone cold steve austin, vin diesel and the rock haven't done too bad !!

rsking is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypefc1878 View Post
    only just noticing hairloss at age 50 isn't too bad mate, i'm 28 was hoping to have decent hair at least til my mid 30's. Apparently scientists have developed a drug that inhibits the gene responsible for male pattern baldness , should be on the market within 5 years and will stop this problem. Hopefully won't be too late for me, but i suppose there are worse things than having a shaven head. Jason statham, stone cold steve austin, vin diesel and the rock haven't done too bad !!
    any info on this drug?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree View Post
    51 TR? Man, that's not old... You're just a spring chicken. A few more years, you should be in your prime
    Yeah, in my prime in a few years. Ya know, when i'm 60 i was thinking of taking up boxing again. Give those Klitchko's a run for their money?

That's it! I'll kick their ass!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1231107655hpWt15.jpg 
Views:	990 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	128794

Thread Information