Thread: teeth bleeching

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

teeth bleeching

any good teeth bleeching kits available on amazon/ebay for coffee and tea stains. i was buying from dentist, but way WAY over priced.

I am looking for one that really works!!! that you have personally used and can recommend. Thx!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I used to use crest white strips and they do work. I have been able to get my teeth white. I have never been able to attain the whiteness of some of the news anchors where they smile and it looks unnaturally white. I believe they are using laser whitening but really have no idea. What I will sometimes do is take baking soda and peroxide and pour them into a little dish you would put bbq or mustard sauce in for your chicken. I put that on my toothbrush and brush with it. I am a hard brusher and if you are prone to brushing hard you should hold back some when using whitening products.

If you have never used whitening products or it has been a long time, daily use of those two techniques will get your teeth really white. You will have no "stains" from coffee / tea / smoking anymore. If you are looking for the movie star white where it looks insane I still haven't figured out what they are doing to be honest and would love to know. It is possible they use crest white strips every day of their life or a similar product (I always stop after a month or whatever once mine are white) but that seems like it would be hard on the enamel to do every day.

schutterbox is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    me and my gf use crest as well and we've seen a big difference in whiteness... you can also use peroxide and rinse your mouth or gargle with it vie been told that helps to whiten teeth as well, and is just good to clean your mouth with. hope this helps

jj341 is offline New Member
    A Dentist in my town had a special Zoom whitening procedure for $250.00. I did it last week. Great results. They also made a clay impression of my mouth and made a plastic from that so I could use whitening gel periodically to keep the teeth white. The whole thing took about 2 hours.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    I have two different products. Opalescence and a cheap 5 minute whitening gel that is actually stronger than the more expensive Opalescence.

Opalescence should be or can be worn for 3 hours or more. I think that might be 5% carbamide pyroxide. So it can be worn overnight, if that works for you. I used Opalescence for a month. Now I use a cheap product that I think has 20% carbamide pyroxide. Shouldn't be worn for more than 20mins or I think you could damage the enamel on your teeth.

So I started with a lower dosed product and once my teeth whitened, I went with the stronger product for a quick whitening once every couple of weeks. I'm old, so I don't care if my teeth are bleached white, but don't want them dingy looking either.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    I use 35% carbamide peroxide, it's not for *****s so be warned. My gums ache and the gum burns away if I use it for too long but my teeth are extremely white almost too white.

^ Holy shit. Whats the name of the product?

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I had my teeth done by my dentist. They were super white for a few weeks then started to dull more and more and now they are exactly the same as before I did it

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have read a lot of people experience pain after the zoom whitening for a long time after.

So far the best results and consistent is the bleach. Dont go with the 35%, that's STRONG and will also make your teeth sensitive more than likely. Take it slow and steady, no need to do it all in one or two tries. Stick with 10% - 15%

They are all over amazon cheap.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by likelifting
    ^ Holy shit. Whats the name of the product?
    It's just pure 35% carbamide peroxide I buy online, I put the gel in retainers and sleep with them in overnight. I've woke up with burned gums and had periods of tooth sensitivity, it's not for everyone but I'm extremely vain so I don't mind.

Thicknick1 is offline New Member
    I have been using this one for a years and it works. This stuff WILL make your teeth and gums sensitive. This will normally only last up to 2 days. You want to start by doing this everyday for the first 5 days if you can handle the sensitivity. Then do it every other day until you reach your desired shade. Only do a max of 15-20 minuets a session. Also buy the kit in the link that get the mold of your teeth done!!! Trust me the difference and comfort will be much better and you don't have to worry about your gums getting "bleached" and irradiated as much. The forum fitted mouth "retainer/mold" will last forever and you can always use it when you decided to start to treat the teeth again. It really does make a HUMUNGOUS difference. Hope that helps.

h ttp://www.amazon.com/Whitening-Bleaching-Available-Professional-applications/dp/B001COG778/ref=pd_sim_hpc_15

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    doesn't bleaching teeth impact/degrade your enamel?

personally, I don't see anything wrong with off white teeth, which is natural. Orange/brown is a WHOLE 'nuther subject alltogether!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    doesn't bleaching teeth impact/degrade your enamel?

personally, I don't see anything wrong with off white teeth, which is natural. Orange/brown is a WHOLE 'nuther subject alltogether!!!
    Shave your nuts. Shave your arms. Buzz your chest. Buzz your ass. Buzz your legs. Mangroomer your back. Whiten your teeth. Buy nice duds something that hugs the muscles and comes in black and has a collar with some tight jeans. Cut your hair in a modern style like an abercrombie model style. Oh and cologne. Your breath pitts chest arms crotch all need to smell nice.
    Hope this helps TR

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Shave your nuts. Shave your arms. Buzz your chest. Buzz your ass. Buzz your legs. Mangroomer your back. Whiten your teeth. Buy nice duds something that hugs the muscles and comes in black and has a collar with some tight jeans. Cut your hair in a modern style like an abercrombie model style. Oh and cologne. Your breath pitts chest arms crotch all need to smell nice.
    Hope this helps TR
    Huh? You almost make it sound like I'm Larry the Cable Guy or something?

Thicknick1 is offline New Member
    whitening products do NOT cause damage to the enamel. Teeth have small holes and cracks in them, The whitening products remove small stain and proteins from the surface of the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Thicknick1 View Post
    whitening products do NOT cause damage to the enamel. Teeth have small holes and cracks in them, The whitening products remove small stain and proteins from the surface of the teeth.
    bleaching and whitening are two slightly different things. this is a tooth bleaching question........

Home tooth bleaching treatments can very slightly reduce tooth enamel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teeth_whitening

Blog Entries
    Huh? You almost make it sound like I'm Larry the Cable Guy or something?
    You came back into this thread just for me I can tell. I left out ear and nose hair. Make sure you have one of those things you can stick up your nostril. I also buzz around the ears and inside my nostrils. Shave the back of your neck in the shower I left that one out too. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    You came back into this thread just for me I can tell. I left out ear and nose hair. Make sure you have one of those things you can stick up your nostril. I also buzz around the ears and inside my nostrils. Shave the back of your neck in the shower I left that one out too. Hope this helps.
    So is this your recipe to attract women?

.....you think it will work for me? =)

Blog Entries
    So is this your recipe to attract women?

.....you think it will work for me? =)
    You'll be slamming Cal worthy chicks in no time

Hey we all gotta start somewhere lol

Thank you for your input. I purchased watts power white with 35% after trying the baking soda and peroxide mix at home which didn't do anything. I am hopeful this does the trick. Much cheaper then dentist office and stronger.

Jedimindtrick is offline New Member
    There is a good mouthwash that will help too. Its not a bleach it's called targon for smokers, but works well on coffee stains too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedimindtrick
    There is a good mouthwash that will help too. Its not a bleach it's called targon for smokers, but works well on coffee stains too.
    Thx. I would never have looked at this since me no smoke

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    IMO all that stuff in the regular stores and online is straight up garbage. I wasted my money on it. Finally about about 5 years ago i sprung for the money and went to the dentist for that zoom whitening procedure where they make you the tray molds to tke home and i had and still have great sucess with it. Every once in a while i just walk into a dentists office and buy the "real" teeth whitening gel and put it in the molds that i already have and they work great.

^ Opalescence is what some/most Dentist's use and thats what I buy online. So some online stuff might be garbage, but not all of it.

Its all about the active ingredient.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Back in the day they used to whiten their teeth with morning urine. Amazing how times change lol

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Back in the day they used to whiten their teeth with morning urine. Amazing how times change lol
    Morning urine? Lol why morning urine?

Jedimindtrick is offline New Member

Im guessing the uric acid??? I just get the bleach strips from the dmd tastes a lot better i would think lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    IMO all that stuff in the regular stores and online is straight up garbage. I wasted my money on it. Finally about about 5 years ago i sprung for the money and went to the dentist for that zoom whitening procedure where they make you the tray molds to tke home and i had and still have great sucess with it. Every once in a while i just walk into a dentists office and buy the "real" teeth whitening gel and put it in the molds that i already have and they work great.

this...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post

Pretty sure it has to do with the high amount of ammonia that's in the urine. Either way it's nasty lol but on a budget you could have nice white teeth with some lovely breath

taaa is offline Junior Member
    how much does it cost to bleach your teeth?
    300-400€? that would be around 500$
    also does your dentist do it in 1 sitting or more does somebody know?

My wife bought me '5 Minute Whitening' at the Dollar Tree for $1. 20% active ingredient. Fairly strong and works really well.

Dentist will charge 200-300 for molds and product. You still have to buy more gel from time to time.

I'm rolling with my dollar whitening gel along with what dentist use, Opalescence that I buy online for $5 a tube. You don't need dentists, peeps. Use them if you want, but you can buy the same stuff for a lot less money.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post

Pretty sure it has to do with the high amount of ammonia that's in the urine. Either way it's nasty lol but on a budget you could have nice white teeth with some lovely breath
    Lol oh yeah. Scent of piss. Didn't Britney spears just come out with that new perfume

My Zoom treatment took 2 hours and cost $250.00. The price was a special. You can pay up to $600 in the states.

^^^ i need a groupon deal

taaa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jj341 View Post
    My Zoom treatment took 2 hours and cost $250.00. The price was a special. You can pay up to $600 in the states.
    how was the result?
    white teeth just like the stars on tv?

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    they do the zoom here locally here too, its only $40 bucks but they make you go though a good cleaning first, that is $250. might as well do a full cleaning before whitening anyways right?

The result was great. Many shades whiter.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    i used a teeth whitener i got from my local grocery store and this was it

http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&...85&tx=63&ty=84

worked really well and noticed improvement from just one package , continued to use it and am about to go back and start buying it again
    Last edited by Ajc330; 01-17-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    ANC can you delete that last part please, there's no recreational drug talk allowed, thank you
    Last edited by Back In Black; 01-17-2013 at 02:30 PM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    ahhh i didnt know, no problem

Thread Information