Thread: accutane

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member

accutane

ok, so ive started using accutane 40mg. has anyone had any bad experiences using this? the sides ive read are not very friendly. also, my derm has told me not to drink creatine or any supplements as they may cause a chemical reaction with the accutane. i didnt ask her if taking roids while on it would hurt. didnt think to. i read all the time people do.

Beast_03 is offline Junior Member
    Honestly I would stay away from accutane. I have had personal bad experience with it, which led to surgery to do with my intestines.
    There are so many cases of bad experiences I don't think it's worth it.
    I wouldn't let my kids take it if I had any, put it that way.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I took it a long time ago and I'm glad I did. That said, while I was on it things sucked... The first few months your acne will get 10 times worse and then clear up. Your lips and ears will be so dry it will drive you crazy. I personally wouldn't cycle while on it. Accutane is liver toxic and adding anything else to the mix might not be a good idea. I'm not a Dr. though but personally I would let the Accutane do its job before cycling.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    While using accutane you want to stay off. You want to give it an perfect environment to work so you get the most out of it , since its pretty nasty. If you go on cycle you will have a hormone fluctuation which will cause your body to produce more oil which make it harder for the tane to work. Be dedicated to it, do it once correctly then move on.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

thanks for the advice, ive been on it for 20 days. the first 2 weeks i was on crutches. my joints were hurting so bad i almost couldnt stand it. it didnt help deadlifting the first day i was on it. ill not do that again while im on this. sucks cause that and squats are my favorite lifts. the reason ive started taking this is because after my first cycle {which was very small 300mg test for 8 weeks} i started getting a few nodes on my face. this happened about a month after the cycle. strange cause my skin looked great while on cycle. im guessing cause my hormones were trying to level out. im prone to get acne, ive read that accutane shrinks the sebum glands permanently so you have no more breakouts. im getting ready to prepare a real cycle this time and my question is will i have to go through with this torture again with the tane? any personal experiences would really be appreciated. thanks again for the replies. and yes beast i had some small cramping in my lower stomach. it went away though. nothing like your experience for now at least. this stuff is really tough man

BG
    If you run it correctly, stay of gear while doing it you should not have to do it again, thats what I was talking about. Let it do its thing.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

thanks for the advice,sure glad to hear that

BG
    Thats the mistake most guys make is they use it while still on not allowing it to fully dry up the glands and have to use it again.

Thread Information