Thread: accutane/Bacne

dsa8864667 is offline Member

accutane/Bacne

The only place i get acne bad is on my back even before aas. So would accutane help clear up my back caues heard that it would clear face but my face is clear. it would not clear my back is this true?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    it would clear your back as the idea of accutane is to basically stop the oil production from you sabacious glads which are lacated in your face, neck, armpits, chest and back. so it would.. the problem is that the drug is so strong you may go through to many side effects for just your back. like your face drying out badly and what not. have you tryed retin a? i hear thats good for your situation. if that doesnt work go and see a derm and talk about maybe a low accutane dosage

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Accutane is basically a cure. I know they say there is no cure for Acne but accutane is the closest thing to it. I used it and used to break out prety bad. It's been 3 years since I've stopped the Tane and I can count on 1 hand how many zits I've had in the past 3 years.

Right now I"m running D-bol, Eq and Test and not a blemish, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Went tried everytihng he gave me nothing worked bin going to derm for almost 3months. I always had bad bacne got a little worse from aas then got very very bad when i got my back waxed that's the reason i went to the doc. Every pore on my back got infected from waxing that was over 3months ago now full of bacne and a shit load of scars from the outbreak from waxing. I should sue the salon for f#$# up my back and whole summer.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Dude I will never wax again. I waxed my arms once and that was the last time. They almost ripped the skin off and it was so irritated. It looked horrible!!!!

Seems like we're both stuck with sensitive skin

Thread Information