Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 1174

Thread: M1t FAQ

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    IF you eat anything and everything you will gain very sloppy weight. I would stick to a good diet. One that suits the goal you are trying to achieve.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I would say put in Tongkat Ali as a replacement for tribulus to help prevent testicular atrophy.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

darknight31 is offline New Member
    Ok im new to this site and ive been thinking of taking m1t and i sat here and read this forum for about 3 hours. And I was wondering what the all the side effects are ex. hairloss,testosterone levels ,anything
    and i just wanted to take m1t and milk thistle thats all for 4 weeks and go straight off of it and go back on creatine ,would that be bad for my liver and would i get any gains off of that?

Milky87 is offline Member
    Yes it will be bad for you liver, but not in the way that you will need dialysis (or is that for the kidneys?).

Yes you will gain from it. Just remember that you will need a PCT

Joeblo21 is offline New Member
    Hey,
    Just wanted to share my experience with M1T. I did 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, with 10mg the first week and 20mg the second week each time, this was done for a month and a half ( 2 on + 2 off + 2 on). I ran PCT in between the cycles with nolva. Over the entire time I went from 170 to 205. I'm a week into full PCT and have only lost a pound or two. I feel pretty hard and lost a percent or two of body fat (I was already fairly lean, around 11%) Strength gains were good and jumped up in weights every few sessions (60 on my bench, and 80 on my squat). I did get some pretty severe sides, lethargy was unbearable at time, I was really itchy; presumably from elevated liver enzymes, lots of head aches and nose bleeds, my bp went from 115/70 to 135/87 and my HR jumped 11 BPM, neither has dropped significantly, back constantly ached and had terrible shin pumps from just walking, either it was the M1T or all the sides but I was very irritable for days at a time, worst of all, now when I breathe heavily I get a whistle in my throat and I have a terrible cough, and now have some sort of deposit in my abdominal cavity (could be unrelated). Good thing was my sex drive didn't decrease...I guess. For those considering I would warn against it, it is a brutal product with very harsh sides and i'm inclined to say the gains weren't worth it, I have some more but its probably going in the toilet.
    Cheers and Be Safe,
    Joe

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

jimboboway is offline Junior Member
    heyyyy guys this is a greatt thread, the only thing is its sooo DAMN long lol can be a book. ok i read that since m1t does not convert to estrogen u dont need a pct unless ur takin m1t with a test. So basically if im just running a 3 week cycle just on m1t would a pct be useless????if i dont take a pct on this cycle will i retain all of my gains except the water?? or is pct required.

Also what do you ppl think is more effective.
    Sets of 10 reps of a certain weight
    same amount of sets just 3-6 reps of a higher weight??

DeBaie is offline Junior Member
    COST OF THIS CYCLE - PCT
    I thought this would be usefull with regards to this post, its up to NSA whether or not he wanted to add it to the front. I am just going to go through the costs of what is recquired here to run this cycle 4/4.
    Not an M1T user, just reading up , and considered the following.

As far as I got now, I have calculated the PCT without shipping/handling and tax. Its a rought estimate. The costs you pay here really are well worth it.

The PCT
    Typical bottle of Clomid Therapy comes with 70mL, and 35mg /ml @ $45.
    300mg for the first day (8.6ml)
    100mg ED for 10 days (2.86ml /ED for 10 days = 20.86mL)
    50mg for last 10 days (1.43ml /ED for 10 days = 14.30mL)
    In the 4 weeks of your PCT, your using 12.89 mL ~ 18.4% of bottle.
    18.4% of 45$ = $8.28

Typical bottle of Tamox comes with 50mL, and 20mg /ml @ $45.
    40mg ED for the first two weeks (2mL /ED for 14 days = 28mL)
    20mg ED for the last two weeks(1ml /ED for 14 days = 14mL)
    In the 4 weeks of your PCT, your using 42mL ~ 93.3% of bottle.
    93.3% of 45$ = $42

Typical bottle of Milk Thistle comes with 60caps-180caps, and 500mg of Milk Thistle Extract(80% Silymarin) per cap @ 23.95$ (180 caps=90000mg)
    1000mg ED for the four weeks (1000mg /ED for 28 days = 28000mg)
    In the 4 weeks of your PCT, your using 56caps ~ 31.1% of bottle.
    31.1% of 23.95$ = $7.45

Cost of PCT per cycle: $57.73

If this is wrong, let me know.

I just thought knowing how much the PCT was very important as its the key to it all. Not a lot of people are concerned with it. Just think 60$ every other 4 weeks to keep your gears in check, cant go wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by darealest
    going to be doing another m1t cycle soon.

In the past i have never had access to 4ad or any form of test and i have made good gains off just m1t on a big bulking diet.(and following this cycle)

I now was finally able to get my hands on some 4ad, only thing is its not transdermal, they are pills, 250mg a shot, bottle says 2-3 pills, i am gonna go with 3 will this be equivalent or close to the transdermal?

Thanks

at least if its not some form of test is better then nothing.l
    400-600mg 4ad (transdermally) (1500mg orally) a day

As well, Joeblo21, why dont you share with us your PCT.
    That way we can see exactly why you were having such problems.

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    GOOD info! I will try M1T one day!

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Isnt M1-T banned. If yes, what is a suitable replacement? MM?

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    yup its banned

the strongs supps out now are sd, mm, pp etc

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    this stuff is delish, i cant wait to run m1t again

eyecandy_44 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Bump for newbies...

such good info on this thread! thanks all!

ekul1-1 is offline New Member
    Hey
    Im interested in taking a cycle of m1t's, but im a little worried about the growth stunting ive heard about.

Im 18yo, 145 lbs, 5'8.

Im not sure if im completely done growing, and id like to get all the height i can get.

Is there actually a growth stunting side effect? If so, can i do/take something to prevent this?

thanks.

also, is it absolutely necessary to take Nolvadex and Clomid Therapy?.... i was thinking of just taking milk thistle, and then for my PCT taking some sort of testosterone ... does that sound good? any suggestions?
    Last edited by ekul1-1; 12-21-2006 at 01:55 AM.

matt50 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ekul1-1
    Hey
    Im interested in taking a cycle of m1t's, but im a little worried about the growth stunting ive heard about.

Im 18yo, 145 lbs, 5'8.

Im not sure if im completely done growing, and id like to get all the height i can get.

Is there actually a growth stunting side effect? If so, can i do/take something to prevent this?

thanks.

also, is it absolutely necessary to take Nolvadex and Clomid Therapy?.... i was thinking of just taking milk thistle, and then for my PCT taking some sort of testosterone... does that sound good? any suggestions?

do not take any steroid /pro hormone till at least 22 y/o

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ekul1-1
    Hey

Im 18yo, 145 lbs, 5'8.

thanks.

also, is it absolutely necessary to take Nolvadex and Clomid Therapy?.... i was thinking of just taking milk thistle, and then for my PCT taking some sort of testosterone... does that sound good? any suggestions?
    1. You're too young
    2. Its apparent by your post you dont know a thing about M1T
    3. You're not ready for M1T at 145lbs
    4. You need to hit up the diet forum and get a set diet, also hit up the workout forum and get a set workout.
    5. Lastly all the steroids in the world wont save you if your diet isnt in check.

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    I have taken 2 cycles of ph's, one of 1-ad and one m1t useing tamox(nov) hawthorn and milk thistle for pct, no clomid.

kept all my lbm gains which were 11 lbs for 1-ad and 9lbs for m1t.

m1t deff makes you retain a good amount in water.

this is prob my natural high test levels but i had no use for clomid just cost me more $$

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradly1234
    I have taken 2 cycles of ph's, one of 1-ad and one m1t useing tamox(nov) hawthorn and milk thistle for pct, no clomid.

kept all my lbm gains which were 11 lbs for 1-ad and 9lbs for m1t.

m1t deff makes you retain a good amount in water.

this is prob my natural high test levels but i had no use for clomid just cost me more $$
    why did u bump this up?

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    i dident bump it, i just posted it. ?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    bump this should be a sticky

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    can find M1T out there quite easily but what about 4AD no where to be found except Advanced Muscle Science 4AD (60 Capsules) is this still good to stack or is there now something else to stack with it? would Myogenx be enough on it to reduce the sides and help keep your test levels up on such a supresive compound?

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    Alright i read a LOT of stuff about M1T and i am confused. I am on week 2 on M1T. I started with 10mg for 1st week and i am upping the dosage on my 2nd week. I tried 2 and 3. I think 3 might be too much so i am only taking 20mg a day. I have gained 8 lbs in a week and my strength is amazing. I do take milk thistle twice a day, that is 500mg (not sure if that is enough). I eat a LOT and drink a lot of water. I am 6 foot, 215lbs, 23 yrs old.

Now this is what bothers me. I read here that PCT is a MUST. The place where i got M1T(andro technologies btw if it makes a difference) told me to take it once a day(10mg) and do 2 weeks on M1T then 2 weeks off. Also drink lots of water and eat a lot. I told him if i need Nolvdex and he's like you don't need it with this. He's like if you get any side effects just stop M1T and take it after a few weeks. He said your worrying too much and just save your money.

So my question is if it's absolutely necessary or not to get Nolvadex ? I love the results, really. On my benching, i do 315 4 times then 315 2 times on my 2nd set then i do as much as i can with 225, usually 8 times. I DO NOT WANT BITCH TITS. Right now there is no sign whatsoever. I need someone with experience to guide me the right path. I am taking Size On-Creatine and SuperPump as well. I know Creatine is hard for my liver too but i am feeling fine. I could stop it, no big deal. Just need someone to help me out here.

Thanks,
    Sam

oh i was on Rage Anabolics before using M1T as well ... for around 2 months.

bump

Robert De Niro is offline New Member
    Hey guys, first post.

I've read damn near 20 pages of this thread, and I hope I haven't missed the answers I seek but....

I've learned about everything I needed here, except for testicular shrinkage and hair loss.

When using m1t what substances should be used to counteract those effects and when?

Thank you.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this is a pretty old thread, but also a good one. You need to have a post set up for PCT... some clomid and or nolvadex will be good.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you don't run the 4ad then you don't have to worry about the hairloss... pct will bring back the boys.

Robert De Niro is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply dude.

So basically what I'm gathering is that I risk lethargy if I don't use 4-ad with the m1t cycle.

I've got another question; Tamoxifen Citrate IS Nolvadex right? And is ClomiPHENE Citrate, Clomid?

On Internet drugstores the generic drugs with chemical compound names are much less than the brand names, but I want to make sure I'm getting the same drug.

farhad_039 is offline New Member
    Hello,

I am 17 years old 155lbs and have been working out for the past year and seeing no results. I have taken WHEY for over 2 years now and Weight Gainers and have seen no results. I was looking into taking M1Ts. I was planning on taking 1 a day right before workouts and only doing a half cycle(2 weeks on 2 weeks off). After the cycle i plan on taking something to flush my liver.
    Do u think M1T is the right way to go or no?
    thanks

Hello,

I am 17 years old 155lbs and have been working out for the past year and seeing no results. I have taken WHEY for over 2 years now and Weight Gainers and have seen no results. I was looking into taking M1Ts. I was planning on taking 1 a day right before workouts and only doing a half cycle(2 weeks on 2 weeks off). After the cycle i plan on taking something to flush my liver.
    thanks

M1t

Hello,

thanks

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert De Niro View Post
    Thanks for the reply dude.

So basically what I'm gathering is that I risk lethargy if I don't use 4-ad with the m1t cycle.

I've got another question; Tamoxifen Citrate IS Nolvadex right? And is ClomiPHENE Citrate, Clomid?

On Internet drugstores the generic drugs with chemical compound names are much less than the brand names, but I want to make sure I'm getting the same drug.
    megadose ester vitamin C

works every time

Joey_ is offline New Member
    does it matter what time of day you take the 10mg of m1t

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey_ View Post
    does it matter what time of day you take the 10mg of m1t
    it has a half life or ~12hrs so space it out as much as possible

cdeguz is offline New Member
    Farhad, do not take M1Ts.
    1) You're too young
    2) You havn't been seriously training long enough
    3) Eat more

Okay guys, I'm gunna give you my history, and I would appreciate if you can tell me whether of not taking M1Ts would be a good idea.

I'm an ectomorph, 19 years old, 5'10" and have been seriously bodybuilding for about 2 years. On my first bulking phase, I went from 130-170 and kept bf% fairly level (eating up to 4k calories ED). In the summer I went down to about 155. Next season (this season), I went from 155-175. I just strayed off of bodybuilding this past month, as I've been travelling and had an injury, and I'm now, unfortunately, at about 163lbs and 13% bf (from 175lbs and 10%bf). I lost lean body mass and gained bf. I just recently started hitting the gym hard again and focusing on my diet. I'm disappointed with my physique at the moment and want to bulk still instead of cutting at these stats.

Do you think an M1T cycle would be suitable for my situation or what? I would start in a few weeks, as I need to prime my muscles and build up to my old maxes.

PS. Would anyone be able to PM me any info on where to get 4-ad, Clomid and/or Nolva please. Thank you!
    Last edited by cdeguz; 06-21-2008 at 02:40 AM.

bump =]

Thread Information