go4gold is offline Member

eca help needed.

Just wondering if it is still legal inthe US and if so what brand might be the best out there. I hear i can just order it off the internet, so I hope this means I can still get it without any problems right.What type of results did some of you guys get off it. I am going to try a clen eca 10-12 week cycle, 2 weeks clen, 2 weeks eca. really want to cut up, been at low body fat %'s( 6% at on time), but never that cut. sitting on like 9-10% now. Just help me clear this up for me, thanks.

zOaib is offline VET
    dude u cant get ECA fatburners , but i did see some idiots still selling on ebay , they havent gotten caught yet ! ...... the best is get soem caffiene pills and some ephedrine hcl , u can still by that over the counter , at any pharmacy or walgreens .......... even here www.1fast400.com ........... also instead of getting aspirin get Yohimbine , it works better , add some 7-keto dhea and you got one helluva fatburner !

go4gold is offline Member
    Thanks man, will jump right on top of it. But you say that the hcl is just the same and as good, ill try it. with the yohimbine, how much of that should i take with the eped and caffine.
    Last edited by go4gold; 06-12-2004 at 07:56 AM.

Thread Information