edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up read about carb blockers

Hi guess any news on carb blockers if they work, i dont mean that you can eat all the carbs that you want but the occasinal sweet tooth or patatos that you eat.

I have heard that once i a while it works well, any toughts on this???

thanks

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If I,m honest I don,t know too much about them but from what I do know I would,nt bother.Just cut the sugary carbs out seems hell of a lot easier and kinder to your body.

Then again the odd sweet thing will not do you any harm and it can help you keep focused on your goals.If it is all work and no play you,ll get bored same with your diet.

The odd treat will do you good and when you do have it enjoy it bro

Billy

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I agree Billy sweets are not so bad, you need a break sometimes. I usually just pig out after a cycle or a month or two training, for about a week and then back to the strict diet again. I find that my body does soo much better with that cycle. I even find that I actually gain muscle when I pig out during those weeks, and I dont' loose a thang. Of course, my muscles don't keep that hard feeling, and start to feel flabby quick, but billy is right, we all need a break every now and then, adn a sweet or two every so often isnt' bad. I ate a chocolate bar just before a big cardio workout the other day just to get a quick boost, it worked like hell too!

georgie24 is offline Member
    HI EDRAVEN29.. IVE USED THE ONE FROM ABSOLUTE NUTRITION IT DIDNT HELP SQAT. STILL SENSITIVE TO CARBS.

Thread Information