A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

Question CELL- TECH...fact or fiction??

I am basically asking is it worth the money or should i get flamed after this post??

and i am taking 100% pure creatine monhdryate from higher power....is this any good?? and should i take with grape juice??

Thanks!!

P.S. realy need to know

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    never used that brand
    i look for cheap 1kilo of a micronized creatine
    and i just mix it w/ water

GhostFace is offline Junior Member
    CellTech works, for me anyway...

Got great pumps, gained 'some' muscles, gained some weight. Lost it though after the "cycle".

Worth the bucks, if u can buy it cheap...

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    IMO Cell-Tech is a wayst of money.

Another overpriced Muscletech supplement.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Much Like Diesel, I like it, but its pretty expensive, if you are going to buy it, make sure you take your time as really try to shop around, you can get some decent prices (and even those are still too high for me)

DavidBruceBanner is offline New Member
    It made me fat and sick...

lil_josh is offline Junior Member

Cell Tech

IMO, Cell Tech works well, but not to the point of paying the outrageous prices for it.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Cell Tech

Originally posted by lil_josh
    IMO, Cell Tech works well, but not to the point of paying the outrageous prices for it.
    Ditto.

Naturally Anabolic is offline Associate Member
    cheaper alternative to celltech!

Mix PhosogenHP (EAS)
    with a Alpha Lipoic Acid capsule (open it and pour into mixture of PhosHP and water)

bingo celltech for around 20$

Loper is offline New Member
    Celltech is not worth the money for sure. Muscletech draws everyone in because they spend more on advertising than anyone else. Imagine...would you have to advertise so much if you had a good product, ha ha.
    Don't take regular creatine with grape juice, the acidity is too much. Throw it into some gatorade, powerade, (even Hi-C!)etc. same stuff...

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    isn't George Spellwin from elite getting sued by muscletech for bashing celltech?

lil_josh is offline Junior Member

He is getting sued I heard

I heard he was getting sued dane, but I havn't seen it published by him yet, or muscletech has not announced it anywhere that I am aware of, muscltech is a piece of shit if you ask me.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    he sent an email to all the elite members......

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by sk*
    never tried it and never will ... i could get steroids at those prices
    very true

hewy is offline Junior Member
    i didnt get cell tech for the price, so i went with eas phosphagen HP, i gained about 5 lbs and noticed strength increases, especiall in back and bis. i got a big container for $40. it will have to do until im ready for as

TheGame826 is offline Member
    ahaha cell tech is suing a guy for bashin the product, thats a good way to get more people to buy their stuff.

BigRed54 is offline New Member
    Go buy some Prolab Creatine or similiar and then buy a 10lbs bucket of Dextrose carbs for $10 from Supplement Direct and when you take 10g of Creatine then take 75g of Dextrose carbs. And if you have the money then take a gram of ALA a day while on Creatine.

MegaTron is offline New Member
    Cell-Tech is a real good product and it works! but timing is everything on this product...take a scoop and a half and put it a shaker with some 5-10g of glutamin(prolab),when finish working out filled it up with cold water and consume.(your insulin levels will increase) Get some 40g of protein within 20-25 min after consumin cell-tech

youko is offline New Member
    make ure own cell tech, get some dextrose(dirt cheap)
    ala
    vitamin c
    mix that with ure creatine ,ull get the same thing but a hole lot cheaper

Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    I'll never pay for any MuscleTech product. All supplements from any manufacturer will do the same thing. Well, actually TTokkyo "supplements" are better.

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    As I like to say the minute you mix marketing with nutritional supplements you tend to get Fu*ked in the rear... Id stick with the cheapist creatine and down it with some juice....

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    All I can say is that I've tried creatine and did not notice any difference. Then I took cell-tech and my strength went up and after it was all said and done I was 10 lbs heavier.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i use cell-tech for 6 days now and i feel kinda bloated. dat muscle swelling feeling...i been drinking over a gallon of water a day and pissing about 80989890890 times a day. cell-tech seems to be working but since it's only 6 days, it's prolly in my head. ill tll u guys my results later. where do i get dextrose?? no flames please

Gulk18 is offline New Member
    Cell tech worked for me i gained 25 pounds on my bench in like 2 weeks.. and i got bigger in them 2 weeks and that is all i was taking

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by MegaTron
    Cell-Tech is a real good product and it works! but timing is everything on this product...take a scoop and a half and put it a shaker with some 5-10g of glutamin(prolab),when finish working out filled it up with cold water and consume.(your insulin levels will increase) Get some 40g of protein within 20-25 min after consumin cell-tech
    ditto on this. Celltech does work, but timing is crucial. I'm not endorsing cell tech, just the ingredients in it. Creatine, ALA, and DEXTROSE. You can go to the pharamacy and get glucoce stick or tabs that will due the samething, ref spiking insulin levels, but you would have to add ALA, Glutamine, and Creatine. whatever product you chose, timing is crucial. (After workout)

Met-Rx is offline Junior Member
    Cell tech IMO works well, I have noticed some gains. You can get Cell- Tech for a good price at places on-line. I get mine for $37 for the 4lb. container. All you have to do is look around on-line youll find shit dirt cheap.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    My first week is over with cell tech and i've gained 5 lbs so far. i feel bloated in the morning though? does anybody else feel like that?? it's a real good product but it's got alotta sugar in it and it make you fat so becareful

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    Im pretty sure as long as you dont take it with acidic juices it shouldnt matter what you drink it with... am i wrong?

oak71 is offline Junior Member
    Celltech gave me one bad ass F**KING headache. So I stopped taking it, and the headaches went away. Except for the constant headache caused by my wife and kids. HAHAHA
    OAK

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    all cell-tech did for me was burn my throat and make me feel sick for 2 hrs after drinking it

TheGame826 is offline Member
    makes me piss a whole lot

BigBad is offline Banned

Thumbs down

First of all...
    MuscleTech as a company sucks! Obviously they do a ton of advertising, and some of the claims they make really question (for me) what they're putting in their bottles. At the same time, their products are soooooooo overpriced that you would have to be an idiot to buy into their scam(s).

***With Cell Tech...
    Sure you'll gain close to 10 lbs in a week BUT what actually is that 10 lbs you gained? Since there's close to 80 g of sugar per serving, I can guarantee you that most of the weight you gain is FAT!!! I challenge everyone who's taking Cell Tech or thinking about taking it, to get their bodyfat checked before and after supplementing with it...I'd bet every penney I have that I'm 100% right!

***NEWS FLASH...the U. of Berkley (sp?) just came out with a study that ALA does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in terms of creating transport into the muscles!!! MuscleTech, being a co. based in Canada, may or may not have heard about this yet but, when they do, I hope the s**t hits the fan!

Bottom line, creatine works, use it, but be smart about which product (or company) you choose to buy from. Keep pumpin' -BigBad

BigBad is offline Banned
    Almost forgot...
    Cell Tech is designed for someone who weighs 250-275+ This means that an average (even above average) person CANNOT absorb 10g of creatine/day!
    -BB

Thread Information