D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Which supplement causing this pain?

i got 3days left of m1t,4ad
    last week i ended my no-xplode

i got this pain on my right back side on the lat side i believe its just a annoying pain, like a cramp that i need to stretch or a massage,usually i believe i get this from shoulder or back workouts but today i did chest and seated dips for the hell of it

im taking 15mg m1t after the cycle is done im going to take pro liver and cranberry extract

but for some reason when i notice this annoying cramp i take a goldenseal and drink some cranberry juice it doesn't bother me as much as before.........

i know that kidney problems relate to bloating,and muslce twitching but maybe the estrogen in my body from the 4ad or so causing the bloat is giving me the cramps ,therefore goldenseal and cranberry juice helps me piss it away?

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    There have been alot of people taking M1T complaining about lower back cramps. Not sure whats causing it though. When I took it I got them too, but they really weren't that bad.

well when u say lower back pain it would be in the middle i believe right? well mine is on the right lat ,sometimes certain lifting makes it ache,when i drink cranberry juice and take goldenseal it dont hurt as much,maybe the estrogen bloat cramps?

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    My pain was in my mid to lower back not in my lats and it felt more like muscle spasms or cramping than anything usually just walking around and stretching would help.

Check this thread, there are alot of people in here that complain about back pain and unusual muscle sorness on M1T
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=119546

thx,i just hope its not kidney pain

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    I took 10 mgs of mt1 for less than 2 weeks. The pain hurt so bad I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital. I was taking 6 aspirin a day to stop the pain. A few days after I stopped taking it, the pain totally went away.

kboxer is offline Junior Member
    Bro try to double your multi vitamin and more H20. I get the same cramp. It is very easy to pull that muscle for me. If I dont have enough water I pick up a dumbell and bang! Potassium will fix it too. Its not M1T.

kboxer,
    I heard more h2o and potassium would help. Actually, I only used the m1t for 12 days total, and on the 12th day, I only used 5mg I never had any kind of pain like this before, and I've been lifing for bout 2 years consistently. I found it hard to believe that such a low dose, only used for that short lenght of time would cause that much pain. But, a few days after I got off, the pain went totally away???? I dont know for sure. I'm going to try to take it again in a few weeks only using 5mg a day to start.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Other bros say its a lower back pump like on dbol . I hope I dont have it bad when Im on M1T, Ill be pissed.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I havent noticed any out of place soreness, my lower back has always gotten sore after deadlifts, usually for like 2-3 days its sore, im on m1t right now, its sore, sure, but its normal for me.

samax64 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    thx,i just hope its not kidney pain
    if it stops when you drink the cranberry juice and gold seal it very well might be your kidneys

today no pain,i guess its certain routines that effect the back area that make it hurt more:/

Quote Originally Posted by samax64
    if it stops when you drink the cranberry juice and gold seal it very well might be your kidneys
    why does the cranberry juice make it stop, if it is your kidneys?

samax64 is offline New Member
    cranberry juice help to flush out your kidneys

Thread Information