Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member

What's the best suppl for loosing fat?

I am 5'7" 205pounds, bulky and strong, 17" arms, big chest. My belly is the problem, I am working out or strength and lean muscle, however I may need to change plans if I keep on gaining weight. My cardio sucks, it seems that is eather lift weights or cardio. I just bought a treadmill and by the time I get home and do all my chores (I have a farm and I have to feed animals) I am exhausted, and I am sleepy most of the time, so my energy is way down.

I have tried Lean Tabs by Fizogen (it's ****, not good), I tried Hydroxicut a year ago and I was not imprtessed. I tried Xenacal which gives you the runs, lost 10 pounds but I plateau, I also tried a ADHD Medication for inattentiveness and (What was I talking about?) oh yeah and It really did nothing for me. So what else????

thanks

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    The best thing for weight loss is just plain old fashion diet. There are some good threads in here that can help. http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=75729
    If you really want the supplements, you can research Clen , ECA, or DNP (DNP info… http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=115611

However, any weight loss you lose you will gain it back after you are finished with the enhancements….a CLEAN DIET and MORNING CARDIO is the only way to go to keep it off long term.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Diet and cardio are key, along with that i would say clen and eca for best results.

Thank you for the links. Men cardio is harder than anything...But I guess I have to do it.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You should do muscle sparing, fat burning cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. This means a moderately paced walk for abuot an hour, not running hard for 20-30 minutes. Running will not get you long in the fat burning zone and will end up burning your muscle mass.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Diet is #1, then Cardio, then supps..

Thanks I am trying to do my cardio. I have too many things on my plate (litrally) and at times it is hard as hell. Is clen easy to get????

Thread Information