Thread: Cytomax???

HyperPhreak is offline New Member

Cytomax???

Has anyone ever heard of Cytomax?? Its a powder form, i think its supposedly helps with Lactic Acid build up. Im not sure, if anyone has any info on this please help. I searched the forum for Cytomax but nothing came up
    Thanks!

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    CytoSport's Cytomax is a scientifically advanced energy drink, providing complex carbohydrates for sustained energy with a special lactic acid buffering agent to reduce muscle fatigue during exercise. Drinking Cytomax before, during and after workouts helps prevent the post-exercise fatigue that occurs when you deplete your cellular energy stores.
    Cytomax's patented alpha-l-polylactate is an advanced carbohydrate molecule (lactate with the acid removed) which has proven in university studies to buffer lactic acid production in your muscles and provide a steady burning source of carbohydrate energy. Instead of feeling that painful burning sensation in your muscles when you reach high intensity, Cytomax's Alpha-l-polylactate accelerates the process of converting lactic acid back into glucose to be used as energy. This means you can push yourself harder in workouts without being limited by burning muscles and without suffering the muscle damage that lactic acid accumulation causes.

Most commercial sport drinks use simple sugar for an energy source. This gives you quick energy but may cause a corresponding blood sugar drop when the initial sugar spike wears off. Also, commercial drinks do not include any other the other performance and recovery-enhancing ingredients like Cytomax. Cytomax has an ideal 7% carbohydrate content, so it empties from your stomach at the same rate and provides the same hydration benefits as plain water.

During workouts, you will be able to push your body harder without depleting your reserves and becoming exhausted at the end. This is due to enhanced oxygen carrying capacity, lower blood lactate levels, and stabilized blood sugar levels.

In the hours after workouts, instead of feeling lingering fatigue, you will feel refreshed and replenished - even after even highly intense workouts. Cellular balance will be restored quickly when you deliver the nutrients and performance ingredients your body needs during exercise with Cytomax.

HyperPhreak is offline New Member
    damn, you just explained it all, thanks!

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    Yes. Yes I did. (cut and paste)

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump. Ran into a guy who said this stuff added weight for him quickly. Since gaining weight is hard for me, I figured I would search it, research, buy it, and try it.

Thread Information