OT8268 is offline Associate Member

My creatine cycle

I just finished about a 5 week cycle of creatine (if you can call it a cycle) I started at 230 (about 17%bf) I ballooned up to about 242 in no time mostly being water weight, after the fith week i stopped, the water cleared and I ended up at 236, 6 pounds of net muscle, pretty solid gain I think

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes the water can be a good thing....It changes the angle of the muscle and therefore in most cases increases strength...
    Now to be able to drop the water and keep a gain of 6 pds in 5 weeks is great if you ask me....Keep up the good work...Aloha Bronze...

NightOp is offline Member
    wow.. can you tell us how u used the creatine? meaning when did you take it? how much? and with what? thnx

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    NightOp

i take 10g in the morning w/ water

you can take it how ever you want but 10g a day is usually enough

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    creatine could be the best supplement ever, the only thing I hate is I hold a lot of water while using creatine I mean a lot! I get the bloat face so my family and friends think I'm getting fat, nothing better than a little motavation from my family "damn son your fat" they don't seem to understand.

NightOp, what I did was I loaded it fully (although some say its a waste), and I broke up the 4-5 servings fairly well, but I took it about an hour before and an hour after I lifted, and on off days when ever I could remember, as long as I got 10 grams a day fairly spaced out, I know it wasnt the most scientific approach but I just made sure I got the proper amounts in.

And yeah I did bloat like a mother, but now my girlfriend and parents are commenting on how much weight I lost, and I have to explain to them i actually gained 6 pounds

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    DAMN!! dat'z a good gain bro...what kind of creatine did you take?? im taking cell-tech right now and i think it's workign pretty well

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    A good rule of thumd is to take it after your workout when your body can maixiumze the absorbtion. I have to admit that I use to carry a bottle of the stuff with me throughout the day and injested way more than I should have. I have sense taken a much more logical approach to supplmentation. Large amounts of creatine have been know to cause kidney stones in indivduals. although I have never had this problem I do know those that have.
    IC

I use Phospagen, but I think just the plain powder will work fine, I most likely wasted my money buying the Phosphagen,

Thread Information