Capital X is offline Associate Member

Labrada's new ECA "CHARGE"

This is a new product that Labrada has recently released. I picked some up at the Arnold Classic and I have been using it only for the past couple of days. I feels really good so far. You don't get a jittery feeling but then again I am a bigger guy and it takes a lot to get jittery. The one thing that it does do is make you sweat which is really nice. You actually know that it is working.

Has anyone else tried it yet?

Capital X

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    I also picked up a couple sample packs at the Arnold Classic and found that they make me a little on the edge. I Couldn't sleep for nothing the night I tried them, too strong for me. While at the classic I got a couple packs of Muscletech's Meso-tech, That stuff in my opinion is freaking nasty.

Gonna make you sweat

I like the fact that it is formulated to make you sweat. You know that it is working.

Capital X

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    whee can you buy some and whats in it ?..........is it eca or one liek adopokinetix?

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    i just read lee labrada's personal info about Charge! He said he had tried Xenadrine but it made him too jittery, he tried Hydroxycut, but it didn't quite cut it for him. He formulated charge with the same ECA stack that's been proven to work in countless medical trials, but he also threw some other stuff in there, like some flower extract (I forget what's its called) but it's supposed to be a mild sedative. Its supposed to take the jitteryness away. He also put ginger root in it to make your blood vessels open up and that is what makes you sweat. He said he wanted it to make you sweat so you knew it was working. There's also some other things in there but I forget exactly what they are. Sounds like a good product, and I'm excited to try it.

Charge is the bomb

I have been using it for the past three weeks and this stuff is great. You don't have to choke down a bunch of pills and man it works. I have a lot of energy. Along with the adjustment to my diet and training, this is the perfect compliment. If you get a chance to pick some up.......DO IT.

Capital X
    (I am all CHARGED UP!)

Thread Information