eradikate is offline Senior Member

vitamin planet is a rip off!!!

I got ripped off by vitamin planet!! i ordered pantothenic acid from the like 2 weeks ago and still havn't arrived to my house, and i emailed them a bunch of times they never replied. NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    Call your credit card co. and ask them if the order was prossecesed.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Your a senior member and you didn't know that you should have ordered from allsportsnutrition.com? In all seriousness, I am sorry you got ripped though bro. You might be able to contact the BBB. I don't know what to tell you, have you tried calling them?

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i havn't tried calling vitamin planet. I emailed them a bunch of times and they still havn't replied back and im getting damn pissed off. Im on my cycle right now and i do want the pantothenic acid to help fight off acne. So far i havnt' seen any acne yet. But i spent 20 bux on that website and they fucking ripped me off for 20 bux. Scumbags....

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Okay, I always order from VP and have never had a prob. (except they double charged me on my latest credit card bill...but that was promptly and courteously taken care of)...have you even tried to call their 1-800 number during business hours???? Remeber, they might be located in a different time zone than you. That's how I got my credit card prob. taken care of. It's listed on their website.

Just received $60 + worth of supp's from them last week...can't explain what the prob. is in your case, but don't bash them until you've actually investigated a little further (like actually picking up the phone and dialing their phone # ). I for one like VP, and will continue to buy my supp's from them.

Peace
    Last edited by Big Rush; 04-29-2002 at 12:08 AM.

Thread Information