Terinox is offline The One & Only

Ketotifen substitute?

I was wondering if there are any natural or easy products that I could use as a receptor cleanser? I'm off the Clen now, and i'm also off the ECA. I want to let me receptors clear up, i'm probably gonna wait a week or two, then start the Clen again at 6 pills

Now, I want them to work strong, hence the ketotifen. Is there something, anything that can even mildly help clear the receptors?

thnx

come on guys, bump

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Good qustion bro. To my knowledge there is no substitute for Keto that will do exactly what it does however to clean up your receptors there is a product: This was my post

The reson i asked this question is beceause i found a product out there which you can pick up at GNC called "Adrena", This product cleans out your receptors making ECA and Clen much more effective. I just dont know whether to use it during clen or on mu off weeks

The reson i asked this question is beceause i found a product out there which you can pick up at GNC called "Adrena", This product cleans out your receptors making ECA and Clen much more effective. I just dont know whether to use it during clen or on my off weeks

Hmmm....i see.

I'll check it out, and see if i can get Adrena at GNC.

They sell it herbal version in GNC, but it's HDA (sp?) 25 or something like that.

Thread Information