nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member

Question no2 - another scam?

I came across this website (www.getno2.com) the other day, apparently the co-founder of EAS produced this product, I was just curious if anyone has any experience with this product? I've never seen so many trademarks in 1 advertisement heh..

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    ive read that site and it says u get to keep the pump after the work out for days! Wow. Sounds interesting. Why dont you be the gunie pig and try this product and let us know the results.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I'll definetely be the guinea pig and try the product if I can find a cheaper place to purchase it than their online order system, they want $74.95 US + shipping, which will come to around $130 for me because I live in Canada (since I'm a student I can't afford to blow $130 on something that may very well do nothing). If someone knows a place where I can get it for around $100ish CDN then I'll be more than willing to give it a shot.

Thanks

i dont think u can get that product any cheaper because its new. Im on my post fina cycle and ill do anything to keep my gains. And the sound of staying hard all day really turns me on! for 180 taps and u take 2 tabs a day and it cost 74 bucks i think its worth it. Okay bro i just ordered the stuff and it will take 6 days to get here. I will post the results here on this page week by week.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Mine should be shipping out today as well. It is worth the shot, and I was looking for something to try while my AS is in transit. Never know when it will be here, and I have 4 weeks to get in the best shape I've ever been in.

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    hey please keep me posted i am very intrested

Hack is offline New Member
    Been using the NO2 for 2 weeks now. I'm 50-50 on the results so far. I do feel a little more pumped during the day, but it's nothing like right after a workout. Hasn't increased strengh or size that I can tell. For the first week it would give me hot flashes. The reason I say 50-50 is that it seems to work some what, but not $75 worth. I have 4 friends who started the same time and the results are pretty much the same for all of us. Don't think I'd buy it again unless it was cheaper.

jbrand is offline Member
    Just put the 2 between the N and the O and I'll buy the whole supply out

I just got my no2. Started it thismorning. I will cont on it. I dont know how usefull my feedback would be because im also on EQ :china: At 600 a week. On my second week. I will be looking for the ed byrd's "never ending pump." Go to muscleshoppe.com if u want it cheaper. They sell it for 63 dollars for 180 tabs.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    i've been using no2 for 3 weeks, the first week or so i didnt think it was worth a squat (no weight gain). I then started a cycle of creatine and was pleasantly surprised. Typically I gain 2-3 lbs on creatine (no increase in BF%). This time it was ~5lbs (no increase in BF%) and I felt a better pump.

Will I buy it again? Probably not, cause it is just too damn expensive! If it gets down to ~25$ maybe.

I also wonder if arginine or Arg-HCL is just as active, as NO2 is just arginine ketoglutarate.

Crew is offline New Member
    HOW do you use the NO2. what dosages etc..

Rayden is offline New Member
    I have finished my cycle of NO2. The doseages are simple - you take three tablets twice daily - once in the morning (on an empty stomach), and 1/2 hour prior to lunch.

Basically what it does is deliver Nitric Oxide to your body - inreturn leads to increase muscle size, strength, endurance and power output.
    The pump that you normally get after a workout is usually lost after an hour or so but with NO2, it lasts for a lot longer (not for days).

I would say do check it out but here in Canada it put me back about $130 (with my discount at GNC).

Thread Information