Thread: 1-test by vpx

Lucidg45 is offline New Member

Question 1-test by vpx

I am trying a cycle of 1-test and paradeca. I have heard alot of good thing about it. I have gained 5 pounds in a week. I woukd like any feedback on this. Also keep in mind that everybody has an opinion for and against something. I also know that medical science has made a lot of breakthroughs in mapping the human body. However being that i dont have any sources for the real stuff at current that ways in my decision. But i keep looking!

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    VPX products do not usually get a lot of compliments, first off the stuff is high as hell and second the whole deal with making their products to sound like steroids is funny. I'm glad to hear that you are making progress though, what does your diet look like? If you recently made a change in your diet that could be a major contributing factor on your gains but if you have maintained your diet then gains could be linked to the VPX products. Many different companies produce 1-test products that are comparable but the prices can greatly differ. I will say that I am using a transdermal 1-test now and the gains from it through the last few weeks are not comparable to gains made with Ergopharm's 1-ad. Have you noticed any side effects yet? With 1-test I usually feel tired and have noticed some acne, I feel better now since I have been using Xenadrine. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care.

Lightbulb

Thanks for the reply. I have have also read alot on there products both good and bad. I have been eating more but i am very aware of the placebo affect. I bought mine off the internet and saved a great deal. 480cc for 160. I also have been taking twice the dosage. I talked to vpx customer service and they where very helpful. I am trying this with reasonable expectations.
    I do not have access to the real deal and it also can be expensive.
    Even if i did i will never screw with test again. It has to many side affects. I reatin a shit load of water and it make me an asshole. I can not afford to buy everything involved even if i run into a hookup. black market is expensive as hell. I wiash i could get some deca or primo. I have done deca bedore and loved it for the vascularity. I wish i was legal there for safer. there is a local doctor i can go to but is expensive. I have also lost some body fat!! I am 5' 9" 220 Not to bad. Alot of it is in my legs do to good genetics. My legs were 28.5" last time i measured them.

test

Thread Information