eradikate is offline Senior Member

best glutamine??

i heard prolab L-gluatmine powder is really good? what do you guys think??

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    Its just as good as other 100% glutamine products. Make sure its from a reputable brand if your going for a cheaper price. Ast research has a 1,200 gram bottle and it usually is the cheapest in price.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i have glutamine fuel from twin lab is that ok??

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up That's ok

Personally, the best in my opinion is ISS Research Glutamine. Maybe not the cheapest but I like the way I feel when I take it.

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    Twin lab is really good but pricey

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Re: That's ok

Originally posted by QuietStorm
    Personally, the best in my opinion is ISS Research Glutamine. Maybe not the cheapest but I like the way I feel when I take it.
    the way you feel? how's it make you feel?

QuatroIIII is offline New Member
    NO...not all glutamine is the same, they vary in the way it is chemically bonded (some free from and some di-peptide bonded substrate) and its chemically stability. There for it is absorbed by your body differently.
    I use T.A.G. which it is considered one of the best in the market, its core di-peptide bonded substrate (alanylGlutamine) provides greater glutamine stability and better cellular utilization, this gives it a huge absorbtion rate (20x's better than just glutamine) above free from glutamines.
    T.A.G also contains transglutaminase wich catalizes protein bonding and suports increased nitrogen transportation to accelerated protein synthesis.
    I buy it at a regular nutrition store, if you have a gnc in you area you can ask the attendant or someone with some chemestry knowledge about what I am talking about.
    Q

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i use the twinlab megaglutamine....it's usually about 11.99 a bottle

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I use the same shit, just started to use it, cause my nutrisport just started to carry it. It's a little more expensive than most glutamine, and 2 teaspoons equals 10grams. I heard it was really good but not sure if I have used it long enough to tell. Actually, know that I think about it I have been training everyday doing cardio in the morning and sometimes training again at night before my next cardio session...and I do feel like I'm recuping faster.
    Originally posted by QuatroIIII
    NO...not all glutamine is the same, they vary in the way it is chemically bonded (some free from and some di-peptide bonded substrate) and its chemically stability. There for it is absorbed by your body differently.
    I use T.A.G. which it is considered one of the best in the market, its core di-peptide bonded substrate (alanylGlutamine) provides greater glutamine stability and better cellular utilization, this gives it a huge absorbtion rate (20x's better than just glutamine) above free from glutamines.
    T.A.G also contains transglutaminase wich catalizes protein bonding and suports increased nitrogen transportation to accelerated protein synthesis.
    I buy it at a regular nutrition store, if you have a gnc in you area you can ask the attendant or someone with some chemestry knowledge about what I am talking about.
    Q

Naturally Anabolic is offline Associate Member
    I use Now! Brand...its like 8$ for 100 caps of 500mg

Thread Information