jbigdawg230 is offline New Member

Talking question for the board

I have decided to go natural, I have been hearing alot about nitro tech and cell tech. do you guys think this stuff works or are there better combinations out there.

thanks for your help in advance.
    j

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Muscle Techs' products are all top notch...up there with EAS. However, IMHO you can buy comparable products for much less money. It will take some research...look at ingredients and ratios etc...but you will find a product that will be just as good. The reason Muscle Tech sells so well is they have tonnes of exposure in Muscle Mag International, Flex, Oxygen etc...those advertising dollars come from sales revenue so they have to jack their prices. Not only that but they have to pay endorsement contarcts to the likes of Greg Kovacs, Matt Duvall, Jeremy Freeman, Dexter Jackson, Brandy Hale-Flores and Marla Duncan. Once again the consumer is footing the bill by paying extra. Just my .02
    Pete

ptbyjason Guest
    scratch Cell Tech, and get Trans-X....advantages cheaper, 2 more grams of creatine, also has glutamine, arginine, taurine and ZMA. See the link in my sig to allsportsnutrition.com

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    BTW bro, this question should be posted in the suppliment questions forum. Mike or Jason...would you like to do the honors?
    Pete

ptbyjason Guest
    my pleasure

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with the boys. cell tech is over priced. but, it does work very well. as for nitro tech, i think it sucks. and it tastes like shit. i switched to optimum whey. it's much better and way cheaper

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Shop around as Celltech and that sort of stuff are good but look at the ads they have to pay for and you are paying for that as well Most Supplement shops will have monthly specials I but a load of goods then more expensive for that month but a lot cheaper in the long run

Billy

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    Im not to much of a fan of cell tech, theres much better stuff out there, look into it and youll find much better shit for alot cheaper

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    just make sure that you get creatine thats 100 pure. look for creatine that either Pfanstiehl Quality or Creapure on the conatiner. those two logos guarantee that the creatine is free from impurities such as dicayandiamide and dihydrotriazine. both of these can be dangerous.

georgie24 is offline Member
    BY THE ADS YOU SHOULD BE GI JOE IN NO TIME...LOL COULNT RESIST.
    IF THEY LIVE UP TO THERE CLAIMS THEN I ASSUME THERE WORTH IT..IF NOT THERE ADS ARE PRETTY GOOD FUEL FOR STARTING A BARBACUE.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I used cell tech years ago (about 3) and the stuff was okay. A lot of water, noticeable, and it does go away after a while. Or maybe it was just me. I also noticed and increased heart rate, and was very hyper....But won't waste my money again, not when i can buy a cycle instead

Thread Information