xplicit is offline Member

GNC whey protein any good ?

Is the 100% whey protein by GNC any good ? its 21 grams of protein a scoop i got the vanialla which has more 7 more serving then choc and strawbeery and taste really good.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Any 100% ion exchange whey is fine. If it gives you bloating probs then change. I personally use Optimum, but I've used most every brand known. If you like it and it digests well then keep using it.

Ironweb is offline Member
    It all comes down to personal choice. As DB101 said look for ion exchange whey protein. I personally do not like GNC I think they rip people off. I use EAS simply whey protein and I get it at allsportsnutrition.com @ 26 for 5 lbs. Great price for a great product. JMO

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i think you can find something just as effective that's less expensive. use the link in PTbyjason's sig to all sport's nutrition

xplicit is offline Member
    i bought 10 pounds for 60 dollars is that bad ?

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Hells yeah Iron web GNC rips people off

Xplicit.. all i gotta say is dpsnutrition.com I got l;ike 5lbs of Optimun Nutrition Whey protein for like 25 bucks. 22 or 24 grams of protein per scoup. And the scoops are not too big. and the calories are pretty low. The prices are really good on that site, check it out.

good luck

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    GNC products are comparable to Muscletech products: BOTH WORK WELL, BOTH ARE TOO EXPENSIVE.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    i tried some of that gnc crap
    personally i hated the taste, but i did add on some weight
    and all these people are dead on when they say its a rip off and too expensive. you can find way cheaper stuff else where. Personally i prefer cytodyne the taste is excellent and everything i dreamed of in a protein kinda like a girl, but this stuff pleases me more. hahahahah

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    I remember reading about GNC protein in Ironman magazine or something that they dont meet lable claims. There was like 12 grams of protein per serving compared to their 21 grams as their labels claimed. The quality just isnt their. IMO. I would stay with reputable brands such as: EAS, MuscleTech, Optimum Nutrition, AST, and Prolab.

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    tha hell with gnc and their nasty ass protein, I like Optimum Nutrtition and on occuation when my funds are high I use eas myoplex. GNC = rip off
    GNC = retail prices
    GNC's motto should be something like this "Welcome to GNC I am John Doe our new sales associate that doesn't know crap about supplements just looking for a summer job but I can sell you some cell crap and nitro crap at retail price and get a raise for selling our feature product"

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    Don't use gnc they suck prices are way to high.

NightOp is offline Member
    goto allsportsnutrition.com , buy 10 pounds of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein... it will cost 50 bucks after taxes, shipping, and everything... GNC is for emergency purposes only, they are horribly overpriced.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with everyone when u say to go to allsportnutrition but u can find deals at gnc if u go certain times. i have got 10lbs of optimum after taxes for 45 dollars u just have to go to the franchise stores they can make deals and price quote stuff where as the corporate stores cant

Thread Information