Thread: Advocare

oak71 is offline Junior Member

Advocare

Does anyone have any takes on Advocare? I have several friends that have used them and have had good results. I would like some input from some bros off this board.

Thanks,
    OAK

NightOp is offline Member
    link to this stuff?

I don't understand your question.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What he's askin is a link to the page where he can read about Advocare. Anyways, it's http://www.advocare.com Not sure if they show any products on that page.

To answer your other question, Oak, I use Spark. I do feel a difference between when I use it and don't use it. Haven't really tried any of the other stuff - especially not the weight gainer stuff because I have gear to fill that need.

Their website is very vague. I have a friend of mine that is one of the distributers, but he is not registered on their websit yet. I don't know if there is more info past the point where you type in your distributer, but as far as I can tell there is no prod. info. So you like what you have used so far. Now honestly Key, do you really think that your gear will give you more gains than a scientically enhanced weight gain rtd will (HA!).
    Your location says you are in Houston. What part? I'm in northeast Harris County.

Thanks,
    OAK

-Envious- is offline New Member
    My friend is buying advocare from this lady Named Gay Hooker (No Joke), thats the only reason i remembered that company. Its very overpriced and the people who sell it try and push it like its the best thing since canned tuna....its CRAPPPP.

They sell multi-vits, oral energy spray, Fizz (which has ephedrine), orange surge (still not sure what the hell it does)...etc.
    Last edited by -Envious-; 04-22-2002 at 11:55 AM.

Thread Information