cfase is offline Junior Member

Bitter Orange extract.....

Has anyone used this in part of their cutting cycles?? If you have, whats the best way to use it...do you use caffiene or any other combination to help increase its potency?? Lemme know what you think about this.

Thanks
    New board member!!

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Bitter orange extract can be found in weight loss products like Xenadrine EFX, Hydroxycut Ephedra Free and Nophedra 1. I want to point out that there is absolutely no evidence that this is any better/safer then ephedrine. This extract is most commonly combined with caffeine, gurana, and green tea extracts, and/or gareinia cambogia extract.

Just to add to your knowledge. People claim that bitter orange extract can suppress appetite, increase the body's production of heat, reduce the conversion of carbohydrates into fat and lower production of cholesterol. Again, this is all yet to be completely proven...

Thanks for the input heart doc! It will help me to decide if its worth it at all. If anyone has personal info on success/failure of using this supplement, please post a reply.

Thanks

Cfase

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by cfase
    If anyone has personal info on success/failure of using this supplement, please post a reply.

Thanks

Cfase
    I would be interested as well for first hand accounts of the quality of this supplement....

Just as a quick note to all regarding this bitter orange extract, I have been using it now for 6 days and it truely does curb the appetite in a big way! Cool! I get it in a standardized 120mg/6% synephrine and take two of these with 100mg caffiene 1/2hr before my morning cardio and then another at around 2pm with another 100mg caffiene. I really almost have to force myself to eat . So far so good. This is another alternative for cycling every two to three weeks on and off with my usual ECA stack!

Cfase

Thread Information