Thread: Yohimbine Hcl

BigD is offline Associate Member

Yohimbine Hcl

Does anybody know where you can by the Yohimbine HCL powder that can be taken topically. I have heard it mentioned several time in different forums and ever read the YOHIMBINE tips and tricks on the Elite sight, but cannot find where you can buy this stuff. Anybody have any ideas? I found another product called Cutting Gel which the description is the same thing as yohimbine, is this just as good as yohimbine?

Also has anybody ever used this stuff, is it really as good as I keep hearing?

PEACE!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I think Jason said something about that product, I read bout it with his link, looks like pretty good stuff as far as fat loss is concerned. I am plannin on going over to the dreaded GNC to see if I can find it. My supplier doesn't have it. Well not the HCL anyway. I will let ya know what I find with it, if I can find it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey check hereAF Store

If you guys want any info Macro over at Elite has a great post on the stuff here . That stuff looks great to me. I'll be starting it soon. Don't get the Yohimburn (its pre mixed stuff). From what I hear its mixed thin and really expensive

CYCLEON Guest
    ron is dead on

Hell I just realized that Adiopokinetix has the same chit.. daumm I have taken that before works great.. Muscledawg has it for like 21 bucks.

CYCLEON Guest
    Adiopokinetix - is good s**t, so is massquantities.com (EF) Phenoltropic PPA - very good stuff that.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Cool thanks for the help. I searched both the websites you both listed for Adiopokinetix and cant find anything. Is this a pill like Phenyltropic PPA or is it a powder that can be taken topically? Also which way is better to take this stuff? Has anybody heard of a product called Cutting Gel? They sell it at musclemaster.com.

CYCLEON Guest
    adipo can be bought in a lot of online supp stores, same as xenadrine - cutting gell is not bad but only for localized effects

RON
    I've been told some good thing's about that cutting gell too. I'm going with the Yohimbine HCL though. I gonna use a menthol carrier(like aspercream). I'll let everyone know how it works.

big D gotto www.muscledawg.com and do a search you will find it, only about 22 a bottle. I find that Adio works better when you stack it with Gugglebolic. I have used it and lost alot of water and fat. Good chit, you are correct cycle, "dat's some good Chit that!" by the way Cycle, you sounded like a cajun coon azz when you said that..

CYCLEON Guest
    uhhhhh...... I hope dat was a compliment!

why yeah cycle,, It wasn't to bash ya.. Okay well it is our southern sick sense of humor, we have a lot of cajun jokes like that.. but meant it well man.. now about those free samples that your buddy has.. haaa..

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I haven't even noticed we had a supps forum till tonight, I guess that's cause I'm always in the steroid forum. But I'm bummed about what Ron and CYC said about the YOHIMBURN and it being weak cause I just bought some. MACRO at Elite said that they were the same potent wise. Well I let you know how it goes.

_SOLID

RON
    Solid, I read a few thread's where serveral vets at EF said the Yohimburn was weaker and you should add more powder to it. That was when it first came out and no one had started using it yet. I just went back to the same threads and there edited . Now it says the yohimburn is more effective. Didn't mean to give ya bad info but that was what I was hearing. Now I wish I would have gotten that instead. Sorry bout that Bro. Hope this brightens your day.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up RON

STOKED

_SOLID

well in the past I hadn't seen much results with Yomhime by itself, but when I stacked the Adio with Googlebolic, it dropped some pounds off me. I can't say much about yohime by itself..

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Hey Sicilian!

You know not ever one appreaciates our southern humor. Next time you might want to explain that what you are saying is a complement. Don't worry Cycle, in the words of partboy, it's a geographical thing.

Simply stated, You sounded like wanna of us!
    IC

maybe i an clear this up

Yohimburn contains 3.1 grams of yohimbine. It is the same USP grade yohimbine hcl as the yohimbine hcl powder. The post on EF were in regards to the fact that YOU CAN add more yohimbine hcl powder to yohimburn if you want to. However, as most have found this is not necessary, nor in most cases desireable, unless you want to administer very high individual doses.

Benefits of yohimburn are that it contains a combination of the carriers that have been found to be effective and it is easier to apply. though some people like to get the powder and play mad scientist with various topicals... and I say more power to them.. experimentation can be part of the fun of supplementation... though most people dont have the time or the inclination and just want the finished, ready to apply, product... which is why yohimburn was born

CYCLEON Guest
    why the heck should anyone listen you you about yohimbine?!??

Hey macro - nice to see you over here

RON
    Macro, thanks for clearing that up. Nice to see you over here. Stick around for a while. You'll like it.

it will work on FATTY TISSUE GYNO- it may have some indirect effects that will result in the reduction of hard tissue gyno..indirect effects being a reduction of LOCAL FATTY DEPOSITS which produce aromatase (which converts test to aromatase)... some using yohimburn/topical yohimbine have seen recession of hard tissue gyno... though hard tissue can recede by itself.

SO basically if you have fatty nipples- it will work very well

if you have hard tissue it may help..but not guaranteed

btw- cutting gel and others that use aminophylline are basically a scam... not too mention a RIP OFF.. aminophylline is DIRT CHEAP and they are charging an arm and a leg for it.

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    why the heck should anyone listen you you about yohimbine?!??

Hey macro - nice to see you over here
    I am still learning its mysteries. I hope that you will join me on my quest for understanding of the alpha-2 adrenoceptor and its four subtypes so that lipolytic nirvana can be reached.

peace

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by macrophage69alpha
    btw- cutting gel and others that use aminophylline are basically a scam... not too mention a RIP OFF.. aminophylline is DIRT CHEAP and they are charging an arm and a leg for it.
    Word, my brutha - a kilo of Yohi HCL costs more than for some roids! As for nirvana, you might want to look in the ergoline family of indoles rather than the corynantheine alkaloid group -

Thread Information