Thread: Prohormones

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member

Prohormones

Hey Guys. I was wondering about your thoughts on prohormones...Andro and them. Thanks for the input!

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    junk

i think prohormones just offer a Placebo effect

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    PROHORMONES SUCK.

However, the marketing behind them is genius! Many people have been sucked in. Also, a lot of Andro stacks have ephedrine in them to make the user think that they are feeling a testosterone pump.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Excess say it all here Nice Bro.

i've heard guys on other boards talk about 1-AD and 1-Test and they say they see results. who knows though, the guys saying that probably work for the companies.

manijak is offline Associate Member
    I think we need a poll on this one...Prohormones r the only thing I ever used (besides buckets of creatine and tons of glutamine)
    but I have no idea if they work....every time I do gain some weight...but it might be due to the creatine ...also my girlfriend says she had huge results using Dymatize Dynabol 300.......
    someone who can..put a poll

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    I can't help with the poll but I can vouch for Ergopharm's 1-AD. 1-AD is a good product but there are stronger products on the market. the target hormone for conversion for 1-AD is 1-test. You can now buy pure 1-test products. The most efficient application seems to be in a transdermal solution which sees about 25% compared to the 7-8% for the tabs depending on the quality of the ester. Don't want to sound like a salesman but I did like the gains from 1-AD. Also to note, no chance for it to convert into estrogen, great for cutting cycles because gains are associated with quality muscle. Well everyone sorry if i sound like I'm pushing this stuff, I'm not, I just wanted to know as much as I could before I shoved this stuff down my throat.

NightOp is offline Member
    hmm i have heard both good and bad about 1-ad... not to accuse you of anything weightsbeforedates, but i would like to hear from a older member before trying this stuff... Im sure these companies advertise alot on boards under similiar methods.. SERIOUSLY NOT ACCUSING YOU, im just sayin there is no way for us to really know unless it is from an older member

no offense taken, yeah 1-ad is good, but it is expensive as hell, like I mentioned earlier it converts into 1-test so if a person was serious about trying ph's then the best option would be 1-test. The hot ph now seems to be trenebol-x a transdermal mix of 1-test. The price of 1-ad I believe is around $45 but consider that I used it at 900mg/daily - not a recommended dose but the best option and that would figure out to be about a bottle every six to seven days. So in short, a good product but I live on a beer budget so it's not for me. Take care

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    what s the best way to dose 1-test and also mabye the cheapest place to find it ...

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't like prohormones and if they were that good they would be banned so athletes did'nt take them like steroids

Originally posted by caseylee
    what s the best way to dose 1-test and also mabye the cheapest place to find it ...
    The most efficient way seems to be a transdermal solution. The stuff I use now kind of has the consintanty of lotion. Apply it to the skin twice a day or basically 12 hours apart using 2 or 3 ml at a time(depends on the brand and application method) I like www.bodybuilding.com those guys there are ph crazy that's all they talk about and the prices are good.

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    what r the side s of prohormones

Well first let me get out in the open that 1-test is not a prohormone but a legal steroid . It is a steroid cause of being an active metabolite not a percusser--Big Cat might want to back me up on that one. Side effects that I have had experience with using ph's, 1-test, etc. at high doseages includes: acne, tired throughout the day, contradicting I know but I couldn't sleep as good, and even though I was tired thoughout the day my weights were going up in the gym and using 1-ad my hardness and vasculirity improved. There have been other side effects reported like shruken testicles and stomach discomfort, but I did not have any problems there. Also in case you are wondering about gyno, 1-ad will not convert.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Well....

Ive been hitting these board alot lately. Basically from what Ive gathered here PH sucks. But thats to be expected when comparing them to AS.

I fully have understood that PH can be about as expensive as AS, can cause the same side effects, and are only a fraction as effective.

Unfortunately, I dont have access to any AS, dont have a freakin clue where to get some, and after reading these board and seeing all these crazy stacks you guys talk about, quite frankly, I dont think I have the knowledge to use them properly yet.

So that being the case I have decided to use the following stack of andro products:

Weeks 1-2 : 750mg of 4-diol with 300mg of Nor-Diol per day
    Weeks 3-5 : 500mg of 4-diol with 500mg of Nor-Diol per day
    Weeks 6-7 : 250mg of 4-diol with 800mg of Nor-Diol per day

I plan on taking ZMA and 2000mg of Trib near the end of my cycle to get my test levels back up to normal.

Im already taking creatine, protien and my multi-vitamin. I dont mind spending the money on this cycle (hell already bought it anyway).

I know you all think PHs suck, but keeping in mind that I do not have access to AS and dont feel quite knowledgable enough to take AS, yet, what do you guys think of this cycle?

H

NightOp is offline Member
    i would not mess with any ph's except maybe true 1-test.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    actually for the most part they suck..but i had incredible luck with AST's 19-nor 250 at 750mg/day..im talkin around 20lbs..but it was when i first started lifting..Me and my boy had about the same gain

Mugs is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, I have to admit... reading this is interesting. I own several retail supplement stores and have, for around 4 years now. Some of the products out there are weak and marketed very well giving the "pro-hormone" a bad rap. But, I have SEEN guys who have stopped using steroids years ago and who have been just as deticated to the gym and their training and cant gain weight. When they find one that works for them, they LOOK like they got back on and they themselves tell me that it gave them the boost they didnt expect to see again naturally. Dymbol 300 in perticular is an awsome product. I have seen many gains from many products. I can tell you that they work. I LOVE the results of steroids and I am not saying that they are the same, but I can tell you that science will help the "legal" supplements to get damn close. My .02

Mugs is offline Anabolic Member
    If I didn't make myself clear, I would like to add that I do NOT think that pro-hormones are as effective as steroids . We may be close oneday soon though :-)

Thread Information