eradikate is offline Senior Member

1-AD and Androstat??

is it safe using 1-ad and androstat150 poppers together??? does it work well??

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Are those made by the respected supplement company CRAP & SCAM? Save your cash and spend it on protein.

koo thanx man!! so pinnacle is bullcrap huh??

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't waste money with poopers I mean poppers they are an old fad, I would recommend 1-ad but the price is way too high so I won't recommend it either. I agree as posted above invest in some good quality protein - more bang for your buck

ill just use some creatine, protein, and glutamine. sounds good eh?? going natural till i hit 180 im 153 now. well thanx alot guys!! greatly appreciated

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it's really a waste of money. you can get real gear for cheaper and it'll work better for you. 1-ad is a load of crap.

hey man im only 19!! i can't do gear yet!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Just my 2 cents but I loved 1AD when i took it....It was a great pump..but mind you i do work at a gym and got it at a discount price otherwise it is expensive...and i was also taking 2 times the recommended dose....

6 pills a day...2 in the am....4 before working out.

I had great gains on it and would strongly recommend it.

Personally I put on 35-45lbs on my bench....it's hard to say because i was plat'ed out at 225 X 6 reps before i started and when i stopped i was doing 225 X 10 and 255 X 6....

Since then i've continued to grow...It's hard to attribute it to any thing, it could have been the placebo effect but While taking it I was getting great workouts!

My energy was up, my endurance was up and in general I would take it again no questions about it

Lata.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    Just my 2 cents but I loved 1AD when i took it....It was a great pump..but mind you i do work at a gym and got it at a discount price otherwise it is expensive...and i was also taking 2 times the recommended dose....

6 pills a day...2 in the am....4 before working out.

I had great gains on it and would strongly recommend it.

Personally I put on 35-45lbs on my bench....it's hard to say because i was plat'ed out at 225 X 6 reps before i started and when i stopped i was doing 225 X 10 and 255 X 6....

Since then i've continued to grow...It's hard to attribute it to any thing, it could have been the placebo effect but While taking it I was getting great workouts!

My energy was up, my endurance was up and in general I would take it again no questions about it

Lata.
    [/QUOTE

Yeah, I really liked 1-AD but I cannot recommend it to anyone because the price is unreal. I used it at 900mg/daily and the strength, pumps, and vascularity were all good. If the price ever drops I definetly will use it again.

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    That's what I hear... huge doses to get somewhat noticeable results. Maybe, like VCR's and computers, it will come down in price.

Yeah, hopefully it's just a fad for now and after the craze is over they will lower the price. I have noticed that the effects of 1-AD in lower doseages does not show as good of an effect as the higher doseages. It's a great product that I believe will be around for some time but the price is got to come down. The gains that are associated with 1-ad are pure, the inventor of the product stated that it's not so good for bulking but possibly for cutting since it shows promising results for leaning out your body and again the pure gains that are achieved. I'm gonna e-mail Ergopharm and see what they say about a price drop - even though it won't help.

isn't it really bad if you take high doses??? i heard it's horrible for your body.

With higher doseages side effects are more prone to appear but that depends on the person. That high of doseages can show side effects such as painful urination, less energy, etc. so to best answer your question it's part of finding your limits so to speak.

amercali is offline New Member
    androstat poppers suck

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i couldnt agree more americali

Thread Information