G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Nutrition or Dehydration?

Ok, now I'm thinking that it's the alcohol kicking in that's making me have these nice debates with my younger bro. Here it is...

Everytime I go on vacation I lose about 10-15lbs in about 2 weeks. I do drink alot and I don't eat right, I eat about 2 or 3 meals a day, don't go to the gym at all and start drinking again at about 6 or 7 pm.

It takes me about a month or so to gain the weight back when I get off vacation, because I start eating right and going back to the gym.

Being the jr. nutritionist that he is he says that it's just all dehydration, and that I didn't lose any muscle mass, small loss if any.

It's pretty obvious why to me, I think that it's just the eating, what you guys think?
    Damn Smirnoff's!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Screw him on the protein part. But on this, i agree with the little fella. Most of it is water, some of it is fat, and some muscle. But it is hard to lose that much muscle even if you try! So bro, next time you go on vacation, do as i do. Bring a tub of whey and just add a few scoops in between meals to hold on to lean mass while boozin. I know what you mean, it sucks. Last time i went on vacation, i went 8 days on the tip of the baja...str8 drinkin all day, every damn day. Lost 10 lbs...it pissed me the hell off. But i got to remind myself that most was water.

BTW..maybe make it a habit to have a glass of water mixed in, here and there in between drinks. It could work wonders.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you throw in a glass of water every 2 drinks, you won't get dehydrated. If you don't get dehydrated, you don't get hungover. Furthermore, you won't lose as much weight.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    HMmm, this is amazing advice. Thanks guys, becasue i'm fucken deh. from last night pretty bad.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The only drawback to the water thing is you have to piss more than usual. Once you break the seal...

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    HEHEHE, been there than that LOL

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    The only drawback to the water thing is you have to piss more than usual. Once you break the seal...

Damn str8. Hold it as long as you can, because once you take that first piss...you're toast for the rest of the night. Pussy won't be an option because you will have to piss when you are trying to get it up. I had to do that once....I hate to be dirty, but it needs to be addressed for warning. This girl was....let's just say sucking on a lollipop...and it was taking forever, and I'd been drinking tons of water...ohh boy did that suck. Point meaning, don't drink too much water if you think you might be gettin some. Unless you are aloud to say...hold on for a sec, ill brb.

Ok.....proceed.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I totaly agree i also lose a lot of weight when on the beer.My appetite goes to pot and i can piss for england.I try to drink a least 2 pints of water before i go to sleep.But luckely it only takes me 4 days to put the weight back on..

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    I wake up the next day feelin like shit but for some reason I can see my abs more. And how the hell do you guys loose weight on vacation. I eat until I cant, than eat some more, I usually gain a little.

hummerboy is offline New Member

ha ha ha

i have stopped drinking and smoking...... nobody can be like me!!

so right now i ain`t having any problems with deh.

Thread Information