wayneboard1 is offline New Member

Muscle Milk.....All hype???

OK, so I wonder if any of you that have used this are able to share some information. I am looking to gain LMM and lose some BF. I most people say they like the taste, but there is a lot of fat in it. I know they say it is good fat and it actually helps to promote thermogenesis and utilize your fat stores, etc, etc. However, what they say and what is fact can sometimes differ. It has a ton of calories too, so is this supposed to be like a weight gainer or sorts or to help you lose BF and gain LMM or what exactly? I can gain muscle pretty easy with a decent diet and HARD workouts and whey. But the Muscle Milk SEEMS to have a potentially good product. What does the real world application show? Thanks for any help you are able to provide.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    personally after a few weeks i got sick of the taste. i wont buy it again because of the high cals and fat. i prefer low cal low fat protein powder.

wayneboard1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    personally after a few weeks i got sick of the taste. i wont buy it again because of the high cals and fat. i prefer low cal low fat protein powder.

thank you for your feedback.

Hans is offline Associate Member
    Almost positive this stuff is only 32 G Protein. Which in my opinion is low compared to other Protein shakes.

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, definitely lower in protein. Do not get the Cookies N Cream one, I took one shake of that, drank a quarter of it and almost threw up. Definitely not great for the tast!!

Thread Information