Safety31 is offline Banned

best protein suppplement??

just wondering what you guys think is the best powder form of protein on the market right now..low cal, low fat, low carb and high protein???

EFEC is offline Junior Member

I'my 2 Cents

I'm not sure which one is best but I know the best one I've ever tasted was protowhey! It taste fvcken awesome..But it's expensive for the serving size you get...i stick with OPTIMUM 100%.......It taste good and 23 g of protien a scoop isn't so bad either..

thats just my 2 cents...

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EFEC
    I'm not sure which one is best but I know the best one I've ever tasted was protowhey! It taste fvcken awesome..But it's expensive for the serving size you get...i stick with OPTIMUM 100%.......It taste good and 23 g of protien a scoop isn't so bad either..

thats just my 2 cents...

i like megaisolate from GNC tastes great and gives 50 grams per serving

Taurus is offline Member
    100% by optimum nutrition is what i use....its the best one i've tasted and its top value for money.

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    I agree optimum 100%

itza2mer is offline New Member
    I look at the scoop serving size, amount of protein per scoop, flavor, and cost when I buy whey protein. I like the 100% Optimum Nutrition Whey Vanilla flavor myself. I always order 10 lb bags from the forum sponsor, All Sports Nutrition, because I know if I place an order with them that I will get what I ordered in 3 business days or less.

Here's a good way to find out if your getting your money's worth:

Say you want to buy 5 pounds of Whey protein. If product 'X' has 23 g of protein per serving/80 total servings, an product 'Y' has 25 g of protein per serving/67 total servings, if you do that math, the 5 pound container with 'only' 23 g of protein/80 servings has more total protein in than the container than with 25g of protein/67 servings does.

Servings Per Container x Protein % amount per serving = total protein count.
    Last edited by itza2mer; 05-13-2005 at 09:53 AM.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    I like the Higher Power brand $20 for five pounds, and 25g of protein per serving.

Thread Information