sgoldberg is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Any suggestions please . . .

Hello. I'm 18, 5'11'' 185 pounds. I would like to quickly gain substantial muscle mass and become more ripped. What is the best supplement short of steroids ? Any suggestions are appreciated. I have heard a lot about creatine, and if that is the best please tell if you suggest the pills or powder, and if there is anything else i whould be using along with the creatine. Alos, other supplement suggestions are mroe then welcomed.

Thank you for your time.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    There is no substitute for hard work, man. At your age you don't need supplements, just hit the gym hard and eat a lot of food. The only supplement I would say you need is whey protein. Also, as anyone else on this board will tell you, it is almost impossible to gain substantial mass and lose bodyfat at the same time without gear. Read the diet forums, the workout forums, but supplements and steroids are not what you need, dude.

sgoldberg is offline Junior Member
    thank you, but pretend i was 10 years older . . . then what supplements would you suggest,.

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Food!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yep just eat right, for whatever ur goals are. as for supps. i would say whey protein with some dextrose. dex isnt necasary though. and maybe some glutamine.

Thread Information