Thread: Fat burn

sgoldberg is offline Junior Member

Question Fat burn

Hello everyone. I'm 5'11'' 187 so im slightly chubby with a bit of a belly. I lift and run everday for the past two years, and im ready for a supplement. So what are the suggestions for supplemtns to burn fat the most effective and quickest. Thank you for your time.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I hope your diet is in check, because otherwise you are just wasting your money if you start getting supplements. Do you know when to do your cardio? First thing in the AM, before you've had anything to eat, around 45 minutes should be good. At your age, your target heart rate should be around 135 or so, for the duration of your cardio.
    Since you asked, a lot of people swear by the ECA stack, but the aspirin isn't always necessary IMO. For you, I would simply recommend Green Tea. It is cheap and has a lot of other benefits besides just helping you burn fat.

sgoldberg is offline Junior Member
    Alright thank you very much. My diet is good, i eat a lot of protein and low fat foods. While we're tlaking, what do you suggest to be used to gain muscle mass and definition? i would like to have more rips and cuts. Would creatine do it? Creatine and something else? Any help is appreciated.

harl is offline Associate Member
    Creatine is the last thing you want to get "ripped". It just makes you retain water. Watch the carbs to....drop down to about 100 a day. Do cardio in the morning with a fat burner and a empty stomach.

diesel21 is offline Member
    post in the diet section for better help and read the stickies, if you loose any more weight and only take in 100 carbs a day, you'll look like an anarexic patient

Thread Information