jimihendryx is offline Associate Member

How long to feel effects of b12 sublingual

Got the lozenges... 15mg each of methyl b-12. I know people who've taken the shots and they rave about them. I started using the lozenges yesterday (30mg/day), and I don't notice anything yet.

Is this generally the case, or do I maybe need folic acid or whatever the related compounds are to process it?
    Last edited by jimihendryx; 05-18-2005 at 02:20 PM.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    not going to notice much bro.

injectable is the only way to go when it comes to B12

But if you want to help out what you got then dont eat or drink anything for at least 10-20 mins before or after taking the B12

and you HAVE to hold it under your tounge for the FULL 15 mins.

Everybody I've heard that had the results was with injectable, but I read a couple studies that said sublingual is on par.

I also read that some people NEED the folic acid and one or two other things to get the effects, though. Don't know if I'm one of 'em.

I let 'em dissolve totally.

I'm gonna tripple up on today's dose just to see what happens. It's not like the lozenges are dangerous.

Btw.. these are 15mg lozenges, so if the bottle is correct, this is 15x more of the best type of b-12 out there than any of the other products.

Allright, these puppies are 15mg each, and I've been taking 6 daily for a few days now... they ain't doin' squat.

injectable it is... anybody shot it and NOT had the effects?... or bad effects w/ vet kind, etc.

sublingual works man, obviously people who have tried the injectable will try these and not notice sh!t...it's like people going from gear to androstendione...

durxll is offline New Member
    You HAVE to have the right kind of B12. Look on your bottle, if it says cyanobiamim or something like that, then it is not going to work. Do not buy any kind that is swallowed, either. Youll have to go back to the store and get a different kind of B12. The best kind is methylobiamim, dont know exact name, but you will know what I mean. Some will have one called something like hydrocalabimim, or hydroxocalabimim. That kind works too.

15 mg is a preposterous amount. Injections are usually 1mg. My methyllobiamim kind are 1000 mcg which is 1mg. I think the kind you have they know that you will only get a small amount of that b12 actually into your body, so they just jack the shit out of it. I have also read that cyanobiamim will GIVE you a b12 deficiency in the end.

dumb_aas is offline Junior Member
    7 year bump nice

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimihendryx View Post
    Got the lozenges... 15mg each of methyl b-12. I know people who've taken the shots and they rave about them. I started using the lozenges yesterday (30mg/day), and I don't notice anything yet.

Is this generally the case, or do I maybe need folic acid or whatever the related compounds are to process it?
    I truly prefer the injectable with B12. With B12 the effects will be very subtle..over time you wil notice increase of energy,,appetite,,and sense of well being.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by durxll
    You HAVE to have the right kind of B12. Look on your bottle, if it says cyanobiamim or something like that, then it is not going to work. Do not buy any kind that is swallowed, either. Youll have to go back to the store and get a different kind of B12. The best kind is methylobiamim, dont know exact name, but you will know what I mean. Some will have one called something like hydrocalabimim, or hydroxocalabimim. That kind works too.

15 mg is a preposterous amount. Injections are usually 1mg. My methyllobiamim kind are 1000 mcg which is 1mg. I think the kind you have they know that you will only get a small amount of that b12 actually into your body, so they just jack the shit out of it. I have also read that cyanobiamim will GIVE you a b12 deficiency in the end.
    Do you really think he is still interested in the answer 7yr later?

Thread Information