Thread: Creatine

mitch911 is offline Member

Creatine

im cuttin up for summer right now and was wondering if takin creatine still will effect the fat loss..i was thinkin seeing how carbs are low it will keep up my energy for lifting the heavy weights. I know it will make me hold extra water weight but should i just drop it to look more cut up instead of softish.. any imput

Suareezay2 is offline New Member
    a lot of people will tell you "no creatine while cutting" because monohydrate does cause bloat, and you do hold water....but none of this is related to bodyfat, which is what a cut is all about. It will help you keep your strength up and maintain muscle.

I personally use CEE. small doses (more efficient) and no bloat or gastrointestinal problems.

www.TrueProtein.com has 100g for $6.99. This is 2-3 month supply depending on what dosage you decide on. If you go this route, use my discount code: CAS282

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    alot of creatine has a $hit load of sugar which is part of the reasoning for the bloating it causes, u might wanna look into no-explode and other creatines with 0 or very low sugar content

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    alot of creatine has a $hit load of sugar which is part of the reasoning for the bloating it causes, u might wanna look into no-explode and other creatines with 0 or very low sugar content
    Typically only monohydrate has sugar in it to help with absorbtion, it has nothing to do with the amount of bloat you get. The monohydrate is the reason for water retention.

Suareezay2 is offline New Member
    as long as youre taking it PWO, and not just any time during the day like some people for some reason do, the sugar will be used to transport creatine and refill glycogen stores, and wont cause bloat.

Thread Information