Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

sesathin vs abgone/absolve

not really lookinf for a fat burner, or nething type of stmulant, i have this little bulge i ym lower stomach n love handles n know some products target these areas to help out, I eat good n do plenty of cardio so no need for stims(i do drink coffe n grean tea figured it cant hurt) but what product would help me out in these target areas?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    yohimbine

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Lipoderm Ultra (which contains yohimbine among other things)

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You might want to check out Thermorexin. I hear good things about that product, but still haven't tried it myself.

Thermorexin is a good overall fat burner...but if your looking for targeted fat loss, I would go with a topical product, depends on goals, and how you hold your fat.

i just started sesathin n see a pretty big diff. when i went off it i seemed to not have as flat a stomach, as it was alittle rounder n not as flat, maybe its mental but i really think sesathin worked, i actually decided just to stick with sesathin n spend my money on no xplode n a self made creatine product. thanx for all ur help, now its time to gain back that 10 pounds i lost n keep my 6 pack, GOOD LUCK TO ME!!!!

lol i didnt really get to where i wanted in my last post, will be runnig out of my bottle of sesathin in abour 1 week, wondering if i should get another bottle of this or is there someting better to for fat loss. I just got off lean xtreme,ses and heat stack, im about 3 weeks away from ahving a rippped 6 pack., Im gonna shift over to some "bulking" products" i.e. cell tech n no xplode. Like i said i not quite where i want to be wit my abs, so looking for something to run with those 2 products to keep a defined look, fat down, and a "hard look", dont wanna get flabby cause of the creatine n no2. Ne suggestions on what i should run with those 2??
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 05-24-2005 at 06:05 PM.

bump?

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    lol i didnt really get to where i wanted in my last post, will be runnig out of my bottle of sesathin in abour 1 week, wondering if i should get another bottle of this or is there someting better to for fat loss. I just got off lean xtreme,ses and heat stack, im about 3 weeks away from ahving a rippped 6 pack., Im gonna shift over to some "bulking" products" i.e. cell tech n no xplode. Like i said i not quite where i want to be wit my abs, so looking for something to run with those 2 products to keep a defined look, fat down, and a "hard look", dont wanna get flabby cause of the creatine n no2. Ne suggestions on what i should run with those 2??
    bumpidy bump

Id continue using SesaThin. Cell Tech is loaded with uneeded sugar, why not get some CEE or Kre Alkalyn instead? This seems much more suited to your goals.

good looking

Thread Information