zOaib is offline VET

Ergopahrm's ...... Amp ????

i guess this stuff just came out and they got a big hype on it , any truth to this ................. looks interesting , there selling quote is

" ErgoLean AMP is a creature created to intimidate body fat, to pour electricity into your brain and to light a fire under your ass. "

The Monster has been created and there is nowhere to hide.

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 2 capsules
    Servings Per Container 45
    Amount per Serving
    % Daily Value
    AMP is a proprietary blend of:
    Chocamine™
    (Theobroma cacau seed)
    Geranamine™
    (constituent of Geranium oil)
    Caffeine Anhydrous

625mg

*Daily Value not established

bigordie is offline Member
    so is it a low dose of coke?

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Chocamine™
    (Theobroma cacau seed)

I think Chocamine is the brand name for it, and its not real coke... i would hope not

I would also like to know how this works however.

is the cacau seed from the cacau plant in which cocaine is derived?

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    yeah thats what i was thinking aswell ............... they say that it gives a similar rush like adrenaline , but more pleasant , sounds like , what coke does , lol

zOaib is offline VET
    ErgoLean AMP™

Introducing ErgoLean AMP from ErgoPharm. This monstrous breakthrough represents a culmination of years of research, trial and error. Since the ephedra-free products have all fallen short of providing the buzz that drove the true frenzy associated with ephedra-based fat burners, Patrick Arnold and ErgoPharm set out to deliver where others failed.

Thermo-Stimulant Gadgets
    Geranamine™ is a naturally occurring compound with adrenaline-like properties that has very potent and noticeable energy producing effects. It also has a very low toxicity (as determined by LD-50). Compared to ephedra its subjective effects are more central than peripheral, leading to a much more pleasant and tolerable energy enhancing experience.

Chocamine, a powerful stimulant possessing hunger-demolishing properties, earns inclusion in ErgoLean AMP. Destined to be a true ephedra replacement, Chocamine contains several natural ingredients to both thwart hunger and stimulate the central nervous system.

Caffeine is well established as a fat-burning gadget. Its presence in AMP, coupled with Geranamine™ and Chocamine, makes this new weapon the most powerful and effective fat burner/energy enhancer on the market today.

zOaib is offline VET

Reviews From B U L K N U T R I T I O N !

Review:

Got a 4 cap sample from BN.
    Used 2 caps for two separate workouts. Pretty good stuff.
    Wanted to keep going at the end of both workouts.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! [5 of 5 Stars!]

Review:

Lord have mercy!! this gives me a lot of energy for my work outs...I just got finished with a 3 hour bi n tri day and I feel like i can still do more. I have no jitters after my work outs and it helps merecover faster between sets......I jacked like 100 packets of this at the Arnold Classic a couple months ago and I wish i could have jacked some more....when this stuff gets out on the marked im gonna buy a few bottles and cycle it w/ my d-bol

Review:

I got a sample with an order of Therma Rage... I took 4 caps, spread over two hours in the AM. I had started a stack of Neurostim and Piracetam maybe a week before.

Needless to say, I was really impressed.

I was in a day long strategy and planning meeting. I wanted to see how well it supported focus, energy, verbal and mental clarity, and how long it lasted. I was ROCKING for a good 4-5hrs. I absolutely rocked during the session, seeing ideas clearly, being able to verbalize complex ideas rapidly, and felt totally engaged.

I totally bonked at about 4pm (dosed at 10am). But I also was coming off a long weekend, coming back late on a plane, long drive, etc.

I will definitely be ordering when it's available.

I can easily see wanting to take this daily, but based on what I read on Avant, from Par Deus, and PA, I will do my damndest to take it 2-3x a week max. it's too good to lose the peak effect.

I'm sure it's great for lifting too, but honestly I'm more interested in the effect it has on mental focus and mental intensity.

If you make money based on how fast you can think and how well you listen, and communicate back ideas, I would definitely recommend trying this as an ergogen.

Plenty of other people will give reviews on the impact in the gym. Just thought this aspect would be worth mentioning.

AFTER READING ALL THE ABOVE I WENT AHEAD AND ORDERED A BOTTLE FROM V I T A P L U S ................. with a special coupon giving u 20% off so it was worht tryign it out for only 31.00 bucks including shipping , will let u guys know how well this is , i dunno all those reviews just got me too excited , cause i am very sensitive to stims ............. this should be fun , hehehe

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Let us know how the capped blow is...

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    i have some coming my way, all the feedback from the beta version was phenomenal

that is awsome

1Fast400 is offline New Member
    It is still hard to tell "what" it will do for you. I expect a lot of feedback to come towards the end of this week or start of the next.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by ********
    It is still hard to tell "what" it will do for you. I expect a lot of feedback to come towards the end of this week or start of the next.
    Nice name...

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ********
    u r unique ma man ! .............. everytime anyone will quote u your name will be censored AWESOME !

singern is offline Banned
    Hey bro, let me know how this worked for you. I am very sensitive to caffeine, it gives me the jitters. This sounds a little more mild.....

i like it. tried it last night. good stuff. different than most stimulants.

zOaib is offline VET
    hey singern i am gonna take this 2morrow will post how it was , i just got them today ................. cant wait hehe !

zOaib is offline VET
    okay here are the stats for my first day experience

just took (2caps) at 7:00 am before breakfast ................ and it took it a good 45 - 50 minutes before i started feeling DIFFERENT ................. i was in class around 8:30 am and right then it boosted me up pretty good , i have never stuttered in my life , and i was talking to this girl and she started laughing cause i was stuttering , i told her i was on LEGAL BLOW of a sort , and gave her 2caps , she will let me know it went for her , hehe .............. anyways its like 12:15 right now and i am very and extremely energetic , although i would eat something aorund this time lunch , dont feel like it it supresses hunger real well , but ill still have to force feed myself cause i will workout today ...........

will post laterz and tell how the workout went and how long this stuff lasted me ...........
    Last edited by ZOAIB; 06-03-2005 at 10:26 AM.

drop a couple pre workout

zOaib is offline VET
    thx for the tip cause around 1pm i felt like i was off of it , and so i took another 2 caps at 4:30 pm for my 5 pm workout , just got done and comparitively this stuff makes u sweat easier than when i would workout normal , maybe cause it does increase my heart rate , but not like ephedra where sometimes u feel like ull blow ........... but all in all this stuff does give u good energy for workouts and i still feel fresh post workout , now lets see if i can feel like this everytime i take it cause usually the body builds up to these stims ..............

singern is offline Banned
    Keep the updates comeing.
    Thanks.

Pat recomends only using it 3 times per week, for your hardest workouts. A tolerance will build up.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    Pat recomends only using it 3 times per week, for your hardest workouts. A tolerance will build up.
    thats very true , i was thinking of the same thing , i will only use it when i will do weights and i do them 2 to 3 times a week .............. yep that would be the best way to go .....................

chino777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    .. no, it is not. Theobroma cacao seed has nothing to do with cocain.

Theobroma is a genus of tropical plants native to the rainforests of Central and South America.

Included in theobroma are cacao, cupuacu, and mocambo, which produce flavorful edible seeds. Cacao is commercially valued as the source of cocoa and chocolate.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobroma

zOaib is offline VET
    yeah i figured it cannot be derived form cocain anyways .......
    anyhow this stuff is very good i love using it , i just wish it wasnt that expensive !

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah I have to agree, I frggin Love AMP. Great for pre-WO and gives me a slight Euphoric feeling, great stuff. Too bad you can't use it everyday!

gunzgunz is offline New Member
    yea cocaine comes from the coca plant. not cacau.

Thread Information