Taurus is offline Member

E/C without the A

i can get 200mg caffiene tablets and 8mg ephedrine tablets....what kind of doses should i take for both and for how long...what do i need to safeguard against the side effects...and will creatine be enough to prevent any muscle loss?...i have read that the aspirin is not necessary.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    about 200 mg of caffeine and 25 mg of ephedrine for each dose, 2 or 3 times ED. Creatine won't do much good if your using caffeine. Just take in alot of protein to prevent catabolism.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    200mg caffiene, 25mg ephedrine... in your case, 3 tabs is 24mg, so that should be fine.

Taurus is offline Member
    yup...i was thinking that about the creatine...the caffiene and creatine would negate each other...so if i wanted to take caffiene, i should dump the creatine and eat lots of protein to prevent muscle loss...how long can the caffiene and ephedrine be taken 4?...what kind of side effects am i looking at?

nsa
    The creatine won't negate the caffeine, the caffeine will diminish the effects of creatine though. Ya get it?

I would say take it for 4 weeks then use something else for a month then go back to EC if you want. Common sides would be increased blood pressure, increased body temp and jitters.

Taurus is offline Member
    thanks nsa...i get the creatine/caffiene part...i been contemplating between clen , e/c and sesathin/lean extreme...i been doing my research on all three to see which one suits me the best...everyone has been quite helpful...clen seems to be a little harsh so its between the e/c and sesathin/lean extreme...u've pointed out that the creatine wont work well with the caffiene so i think i'm a go with the sesathin and lean extreme and see how it works for me...hopefully that wont effect the gains off the bulk cee i'm currently taking...is 4-6 weeks a good period for taking the seathin/lean extreme?

nsa
    That seems to be the one with the least sides, it could be run for a long time. Sesathin can be run year round, not sure about the lean xtreme but it doesn't seem like it would have any down-regulating problems or anything. Just might become hard to notice and changes after a while.

Thread Information