Thread: Taraxatone???

Shredz is offline Respected Member

Taraxatone???

Has anyone here ever used or know anyone who has used Taraxatone by cytodyne? They have it listed as a diuretic and say that it works quite well to remove the last little bit of water from under the skin.

I am just finishing up my dieting and am leaving for Mexicon in 2 weeks. I was planning on using this supplement the last 5 days before I leave.

Thanks in advance for all your help. Just wanted to get some honest opinions on it. You can read more about it on there website @ www.cytodyne.com

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    never heard of it

this is what the product looks like...

ANYONE??????????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taraxatone???-taraxatone.jpg  

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I heard it was a good product, but have never used it so I can't say how effective it is...

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I guy i know uses it right before a compitition. He loves it because it works quick. You shouldnt take it for more than 5-6 days though. But he said that once he stops using it, he gained the wter weight right back in like a day or two. I was told by someone that it kind of works like lasix. But not sure how true that is.

Originally posted by Nico
    I guy i know uses it right before a compitition. He loves it because it works quick. You shouldnt take it for more than 5-6 days though. But he said that once he stops using it, he gained the wter weight right back in like a day or two. I was told by someone that it kind of works like lasix. But not sure how true that is.
    That is what I heard as well. It was recommended to me by a pro fitness competetor. She says that she uses it right before a show and she highly recommended.

Thanks for the advice

Anyone out there had any personaly experience or know of any other people who has experienced this product?

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Used it last year for showtime, it was okay, helped me rid a bit of water but gave me a kinda heartburn feeling.I'd like to try something a bit stronger this year.Still kinda scared 'bout the Lasix.

bump

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    It is used before a comp to remove the last bit of water and many say that once you stop the water will return.I have never used it but a close friend has and he recommends you only use it before competing.I think you only get 6 days worth in a bottle?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yea i have had a BB tell me that u get the water right back after u stop use..but he said it worked well

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    Supposed to be an all natural "potassium-sparring" diuretic. I was on some medication recently which bloated me up and was thinking of trying this stuff. But since everyone is saying you just gain the water-weight right back, I'm not so sure now.

Thread Information