labrat is offline New Member

Mag 10 and 1-AD stack

I have just finished my 2nd week of Mag 10 and 1-AD. And I think the results I have gotten in two weeks are great for OTC supplements. My weight jumped from 177 to 184. My strength increased. And my intensity and ability to concentrate also increased. I tried to keep my protein in take around 400 grams a day for these last two weeks and I also ate everything I could (Wendy's, Boston Market, pizza, etc..) I didn't do any cardio and I feel leaner then when I started. I attached a pic. I have done Sustonon twice in the past and I can honestly say this stuff is close if not better. (At least for the first 2 weeks) I am now going to stack M, Tribex, and Humanovar for 2 weeks before repeating the Mag 10, 1-AD stack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mag 10 and 1-AD stack-magelapsed.jpg  

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    great work bro..no flames here...however just think what you would look like if you got rid of that wendy's, boston pizza and all that other junk and ate bodybuilder food...why don't you give that a try when you do you next stack..you think you have results now...start doing some cardio and eating right and you will explode..you have the genetics...help them by feeding them the right fuel.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Thanks for the info. I am doing a little 1AD test on myself right now. The weight im using for exercises keeps increasing but it is hard to measure against what I would have gained without use of 1AD since I wasn't at any type of sticking point. I wasn't expecting much of any weight gain from 1AD alone. Please keep us informed of your progress.

for the next 2 weeks when i am off the mag-10 and 1-ad I will be eating properly. I just was trying to get my calories up. On my next 2 week cycle of the 1-AD and Mag 10 i'll take more time to prepare meals to bring to work so I am not forced to eat poorly. My plans are to repete this for a total of 8 weeks. And then hit the cardio and thermogenics to cut down.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Great improvements Labrat! Just wonderin' though, are you sure those pix are in proper order? Seems you appear to be The leanest in the middle pic. Then again,........ maybe My eyes are playin' trick on me.

yes they are in proper order, i think i am starting toretain some water in the last pic. My watch is starting to get tight on my wrist. I will lean out over the next 2 weeks. And like I said before I will try to eat better during my next cycle of othe 1 AD and Mag 10 that i will start in 2 weeks. The 2 pics are only about 7 days and I wasn't dieting so I probably was a bit leaner in the midle pic.

Unorthodox is offline New Member
    Hey Labrat, how did you stack the mag-10 and 1AD together?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I would like to know also, TTT

stinky is offline Associate Member
    bump..me too.......

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    yep me too!

Thread Information