Bigashell is offline Junior Member

Should I Buy......

What do u guys htink about cell tech? Anyone of u guys have any experiences with it? I dunno if i should buy it or not. Some people say it aint worth the money cuz its just as good as regular creatine but i would like ur advice. Thanks fellas

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    i live in canada. cell-tech is priced at 125 bucks here,at most supplement stores. i'd rather take that money and buy some creatine,glutamine,and protein powder. i think you could get a product thats just as good,or even better for half the price.

RebelMan is offline Junior Member
    My friend took cell tech and saw good results and so did his roomate. I think he jumped up 5-10lbs, but he was taking something else with it. You just have to see what works for you, b/c if something works for one person that doesnt automatically mean that it is going to work for you.

Go for it and see what happens, but dont buy it from GNC unless you can get a deal. I would get it from www.allsportsnutrition.com if I were you, just a suggestion.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    diesel do u take it while on gear

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    i still take cell-tech. I mix 50 grams of whey protein in with a full serving, which has 75 grams of pure sugar, after my workout. The sugar will help restore the glycogen that you just used as well as shuttling all nutrients, including the creatine, into your muscles.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Its no better than regular creatine. I put on 5 pounds of water but I didn't notice anything special.

muscleU is offline Junior Member
    synthevol 2 hp is something you should look into

hey muscleu what is that ??? i would like to know cuz if it sounds good i will look into it

muscleU is offline Junior Member
    It's by EAS: check it out, it has 10 g of creatine only 10 g of sugars. 3.5 grams of L Arginine. 6 grams of glutamine peptides. It makes great post work out drink. But if you wanted to split it up 1/2 before and 1/2 after I would take extra L-Arginie with it just cause MHP shows that 3.5 + grams of arginine is needed for an insulin spike. And if you split it up you will only be getting 1.75.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    It is expensive in Canada.....I'm really not too sure what the 7lbers are going for nowadays, but I can regularly get a 4lb jug for $49-59 if i shop around

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I've used cell-tech with some pretty good results, but to pay $125 for it I don't think it's worth it. I agree with chris245 I'd rather spend my money on other products. Are you using glutamine? That would be tops om my list.

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Diesel

$125?? DAMN!!!

Isn't MuscleTech in Canada?

Not too sure on that Diesel, but if they are, then their ripping us canucks right off. with 125 bucks i could buy a big tub of protein AND some creatine. but if i ever see any cell-tech real cheap,i'll grab as much as i can,because with my luck it'd probably be more than $125 after.

Bigashell,not sure if you've heard of this company,but maybe you should consider PVL Cre-X 12,i've used it before and i think it's one of the best creatine products around

Uconish is offline Member
    Ive also heard that the weight put on by cell tech is mostly water Ive never used the product so I wouldnt know Im not a big fan of muscle tech products Everytime ive used one i always end up on the pot With the amount of money you would spend on celltech you could stock up on some supplements that will do you some good

since we r on the subject of muscletech supplements, what do u guys think about nitrotech i heard its got more whey in it. is it true? any experiences?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, I don't really understand..."it has more whey in it".. I mean, if another protein company , EAS Simply Whey for example, says they have 20g a scoop, and Nitrotech has 20g a scoop, then they should each have 20g of whey, right?? I'm just asking bro, do NOT take this the wrong way, as I want to make sure we are on the same wave length here. I've used basically every protein out there, from EAS, to MuscleTech, to Cytosport, to Cytodyne, to Designer, Optimum...IMHO, they are all the same. Protein is protein, let's not make this more complicated then it has to be.

Thread Information