Samson7 is offline Member

Has anyone not had good results from superdrol???

I just find it hard to believe that people can put on that much "muscle" in the first 3 weeks of this stuff. You cant even do that from real gear. Thats insane. I just see how it is possible this stuff is better than real gear. Its gotta be hard to keep your gains if you put them on that quickly.

Taurus is offline Member
    i used sd...am currently on pct... will let u guys know how much i keep after pct!

ya thats what im interested to see...cause from my research of it the molecular structure is very similar to anadrol which would be hard to kep th gains if it wasrun by itself

Darkness is offline Member
    From what others have said, the gains from SD are pretty solid, no water retention like M1T.

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    ya thats what im interested to see...cause from my research of it the molecular structure is very similar to anadrol which would be hard to kep th gains if it wasrun by itself

From what I've heard Superdrol is great. Good, dry gains. Like a combo of Masteron and Drol with limited sides. Very, very liver toxic though, as it is 4 times methlyated. More liver toxic than M1t, so take your milk thistle and liv 52.

i just think it would be hard to hold your gains from an oral cycle of anything

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Why? Oral steroids are still steroids . You can't run orals for as long as injectibles, and the gains usually aren't as good (but not always), but you should be able to maintain your gains just like anything else.

As for superdrol, it seems like this is a steroid . It is supposedly methylated masteron . I guess methylating it causes the effects to change drastically though, as masteron is not know for being a bulker.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I just find it hard to believe that people can put on that much "muscle" in the first 3 weeks of this stuff. You cant even do that from real gear. Thats insane. I just see how it is possible this stuff is better than real gear. Its gotta be hard to keep your gains if you put them on that quickly.
    Not sure "how much" you're talking about. I personally got a real dry 7 pounds and looked leaner than when I started (no bf #s though). Cool for 4 weeks, but not worth the cost of PCT or the liver, bp, and lipid supps though.

On the other hand, I'd love to see some input from those that stacked it with 4AD or test...Not to be another "stack it with test" person, but I started to feel exceptionaly better when I threw in a little transdermal 4AD on the 4th week.

fL

There's a few bros here that could say differently about Anavar , Turanibol, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    There's a few bros here that could say differently about Anavar, Turanibol, etc...

Ya but everyone is making this sound like a bulker i.e. "i gained 15 lbs in just two weeks." Stuff like that makes me believe it is a bulker...and if so it would be comparable to d bol. I dont know if you know anything about d bol only cycles but i have seen a few friends do them with huge gains just like off this stuff and it was very hard for them to keep their gains even with proper pct. Plus anavar is not a huge bulker and would not be comparable to this from what i know.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Its really not comparable to any other drug since its clearly a combination of anadrol and masteron with very varying effects of each of those drugs. It seems to have the quick strength and mass of anadrol but not to the intense extent. But its a lot dryer than anadrol, its lean, dry gains are the masterons influences.

Ya but everyone is making this sound like a bulker i.e. "i gained 15 lbs in just two weeks." Stuff like that makes me believe it is a bulker...and if so it would be comparable to d bol. I dont know if you know anything about d bol only cycles but i have seen a few friends do them with huge gains just like off this stuff and it was very hard for them to keep their gains even with proper pct. Plus anavar is not a huge bulker and would not be comparable to this from what i know.
    Yes, most people do use it for bulking. The reason why (from what I read) is it needs the excess carbs to work effectively....Something about storing more glycogen??? Not sure if thats right. But in my personal experience, it was nice to be stuffing myself, but yet still looking leaner, more vascular, and watching the scale go up. Nice, but not cost effective, IMO. My point about the anavar though, is that its an oral, with quality keepable gains.

fL

ya and my point was its not really comparable to anavar cause you are not going to get huge weight gains from anavar...mostly strength and lbm gains. I see what your sayin though bro

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    SD is a steroid , methasteron. It will be pulled from the shelves very soon. im still wondering if i should use mine or save it.

ya and my point was its not really comparable to anavar cause you are not going to get huge weight gains from anavar...mostly strength and lbm gains. I see what your sayin though bro
    Right on. Like I said, I didn't gain very much and I guess I just assumed that others wouldn't either. So I guess in response to your first post, what I meant was, I don't think everyone is actually getting amazing weight gains...but what is gained is probably keepable.

However, I know there were two journals floating around that had some impressive numbers, but IMO one wasn't ready for it (6'1"/160lbs-he gained like 8 lbs in a week or something) and the other talked alot about bloating (go figure ).

I wouldn't mind hearing some feedback from people that have tried other compounds and/or stacked it with others. I think it could have its place, but IMO not by itself.

fL
    Last edited by fLgAtOr; 08-16-2005 at 02:27 AM.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i got around 5-10lbs of lean muscle 5-6lbs running just SD
    and 8-10 SD and 4-ad stacked. but on that stack id say i kept 6-7lbs. its a nice little compound but i think it received too much hype.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    to answer your ? i did not have good results from SD. In its defense i only took it for about a week and a 1/2 and noticed no difference weight/workout/image wise

Thread Information