Help Me Please!!!

I am currently taking in creatine and people around my gym are telling me that i am going to lose everything i gain after i stop taking it. They say i need to cycle creatine as i would anything else. Well i am going to take it for about 2 months. THey say its all water weight and afterwards its all going to go away. First off is this true? secondly, what can i do to make the most and keep the most of what i get from taking creatine. Thankx guys

Animosity is offline New Member
    If that is really you in your sig, I find it quite surprising that you would buy into such crap. Do some research on Creatine before you start taking it. Sounds like you have no idea what exactly it does and how to take it.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    You may get some water weight gain, and yes you will lose this water weight gain after you stop taking it. But this is going to be about 5lbs at the most. You're not going to gain much weight taking creatine. The strength gains you get on creatine will not go away (for the most part) once you stop taking it. As for cycling, you can do that but I don't think it is necessary. Just take 5mg every day and you should be good to go.

Forgot to add. As far as cycling goes I would take a 1-2 weeks off every 8-10 weeks or so, but I wouldn't do a time on = time off protocol, not necessary.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosity
    If that is really you in your sig, I find it quite surprising that you would buy into such crap. Do some research on Creatine before you start taking it. Sounds like you have no idea what exactly it does and how to take it.
    easy there cowboy... I think his question is quite legitamit, so if you have such a good understanding, why don't you help the guy and give some advice.

pimp is offline Junior Member
    switch to some CEE (creatine) to avoid the water bloat..!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    easy there cowboy... I think his question is quite legitamit, so if you have such a good understanding, why don't you help the guy and give some advice.
    I'd much rather teach a fellow BBer how to fish. And I am a strong advocate of people doing suffecient research before going on a supplement, and from the looks of it, this guy hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by pimp
    switch to some CEE (creatine) to avoid the water bloat..!
    Definetely a good suggestion. Although he may not be a respondent to it, I definetely wasn't. Worth a try but if he doesn't bloat then no need to switch.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball_centerfield
    I am currently taking in creatine and people around my gym are telling me that i am going to lose everything i gain after i stop taking it. They say i need to cycle creatine as i would anything else. Well i am going to take it for about 2 months. THey say its all water weight and afterwards its all going to go away. First off is this true? secondly, what can i do to make the most and keep the most of what i get from taking creatine. Thankx guys
    Don't stress bud. I usually hold a pound or two of water while I'm using it, but I don't lose any strength or actual size whem I stop.

...oh and before anyone asks, don't bother loading either.

fL

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosity
    I'd much rather teach a fellow BBer how to fish. And I am a strong advocate of people doing suffecient research before going on a supplement, and from the looks of it, this guy hasn't.
    10 posts and you think your better than him... least he asks.. you just talk... you wont be here long weeman

as for ur ?s bro.. dependin on your diet, is how much will you keep honestly. most creatine now is designed to keep water retention lower than the past.. so you wont hold alot.. less your creatine isolder. either way.. keep a good diet.. lift heavy and hard and why even cycle creatine... just take it..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    10 posts and you think your better than him... least he asks.. you just talk... you wont be here long weeman

as for ur ?s bro.. dependin on your diet, is how much will you keep honestly. most creatine now is designed to keep water retention lower than the past.. so you wont hold alot.. less your creatine isolder. either way.. keep a good diet.. lift heavy and hard and why even cycle creatine... just take it..
    LOL, the amount of post does not give a good representation to what that member knows. I lurk on here a lot, and although I have not been a member long, I've read a lot off this board. I'm not being a weeman, just trying to advocate the learning process. If you cannot see that, I am sorry....you sir are an idiot. Also, "Most creatines are designed to keep water retention lower"...???? UMmm, the most popular and most used form of creatine is still by far Creatine Monohydrate which hasn't changed over the last few years, so I'm not sure what exactly your generalization is towards.

And...one more thing I should correct you on. Creatine is a muscle volumizer, you will lose size if you go off it for long, it is just a fact. If you raise your caloric intake after going off creatine, then you'd have a much better chance in keeping that same or equivalent size. And you are right about not having to cycle it but many prefer to anyhow.

So....carry on. I guess I should start making several dumb posts so people could not think I'm an idiot

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I don't think that Animosity was out of line at all.

If you want to see out of line, check out BB'er Centerfielder's recent posts.

I had to give numerous warnings!

Animosity simply said to RESEARCH, that is not a flame. If you want to see flames like a Cali wildfire, then examine the thread starter's recent posts as I said.

~SC~

No reason to bring thing on me guys. All i wanted was to know some things not to be flamed about my threads swole cat. The reason i posted this again was because no one answered mine before. I get on here everyday and talk about maybe doing another cycle. Everyone tells me i am too young so then i take their advice and go with just a simple creatine. No one answered my question earlier so i had to post again. Swole cat i know that you are well known on here but please dont try and say "If you want to see flames like a Cali wildfire, then examine the thread starter's recent posts as I said." I am not here to try and say that i am so great and me and animosity arent even arguing so dont put this on me. why cant you just stick to my
    quesiton. Maybe i have some posts that are great but i know i spend more time on here then animosity and am willing to try and help others and learn. So when he catches up you let me know. Thanks agian!

TAKE HEED IN CAPITALS.......

All i wanted was to know some things not to be flamed about my threads swole cat.

TOUGH SHIT. COOL YOUR HEELS AND DON'T TALK SHIT LIKE A JERK AND YOU WON'T BE MADE REFERENCE TO. SIMPLE AS THAT. YOU SHOULD REALIZE THAT BY YOUR FLAMING THREADS FROM A FEW DAYS AGO THAT YOU "SHOULD HAVE" BEEN SUSPENDED FOR A FEW WEEKS. WHAT YOU DID WARRANTS A SUSPENSION, BUT I CHOSE TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE.
    MARINATE WITH THAT FOR A WHILE AND REALIZE JUST HOW LUCKY YOU ARE. MOST DON'T GET SUCH A CHANCE.

Swole cat i know that you are well known on here but please dont try and say "If you want to see flames like a Cali wildfire, then examine the thread starter's recent posts as I said.

I WILL SAY WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT, WHEN IT'S PERTINENT WHICH IT IS HERE. I DON'T EVER "TRY AND SAY" ANYTHING. I SIMPLY SAY IT.
    THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT.

~SC~

what threads did i flame. the only one was that once manson dude i said that he never talks about anything worth anything. You are a pretty cocky dude. "i say what i want when i want. Ohhhhh tought internet man. You tried to start stuff with me when i didnt do sh**. Oh not tried you did i forgot your the SWOLE CAT.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, why push the issue? Just chill the **** out.

From the looks of it animosity your new and i gurantee i know way more shit so just go ahead and got back to thinking you know everything. Sorry about that Decadbol you at least stay with the topic and dont try and flame on me saying i dont know mucha about what i am doing. I just have some questions and thats what this forum is for right? Not to see who is smarter and who dosent know what he or she is doing. Come on animosity your a little out of line saying that "I'd much rather teach a fellow BBer how to fish. And I am a strong advocate of people doing suffecient research before going on a supplement, and from the looks of it, this guy hasn't." Thats good to say to someone when your new. Whatever i would rather you keep your suggestions to yourself next time. thanx anyways. No i get flamed by swolecat too. thanks a lot newbie.

what threads did i flame. the only one was that once manson dude i said that he never talks about anything worth anything. You are a pretty cocky dude. "i say what i want when i want. Ohhhhh tought internet man. You tried to start stuff with me when i didnt do sh**. Oh not tried you did i forgot your the SWOLE CAT.

Now you can take a little break and think about respecting the moderators on this board, as well as the members of course (that should go w/out saying). I already spared you ONE suspension when others would have had no other option (I was being nice to you), however since you find it neccessary to mock me on purpose, well, basically I've had enough of your 18 year old bullshit.

See you in a few weeks.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-15-2005 at 05:56 PM.

Thread Information