Thread: Vitargo GCL

Duster is offline Junior Member

Vitargo GCL

What do you guys think about Vitargo GCL creatine i just got it...I read about it in flex magizine just wondering if any of you used it of heard good or bad about it...thanks

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    IT tastes like liquified jello. I don't like it.
    As far as effect, i dunno. I didnt finish it cuz i was getting fat, so i cut out all high GI carbs from my diet. I did however take it on training days which at the time was 2 times a week, but i only used it consecultivly for a few days. So i dunno how it is taking it everyday.
    It wasnt the vitargo that made me fat though,it was my diet. I should have ordered the Vitardo earlier in my bulking phase. By the time i ordered the vitargo i was already pretty soft and i was like"wtf am i doin adding this to the mix?" so i swtiched to reg creatine and only used vitargo after workouts.
    Persaonlly, i think its hyped up alot. Might as well by a huge canister of reg creatine and a few pounds of dextrose and get the same effect.
    I'm done buyin cell teck and vitargo "super creatines", screw it. But since ya have it, use it, and report results. Yould prolly get a good pump from it. And it should stuff ya full of glycogen, even dextrose does that, so if its tru that the carb in vitargo is higher GI than dex, then it should be at least as good as cell tech.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster
    What do you guys think about Vitargo GCL creatine i just got it...I read about it in flex magizine just wondering if any of you used it of heard good or bad about it...thanks
    SUPERB ! .............. i used it a month after finishing my PCT from a superdrol cycle ............ and i maintained my bench at 185 and could push it upto 210 .... great pumps (longer lasting 1-2 days) ............. tastes like orangeade ..... if u make it right (follow the instruction ) ............ good energy ............ also used it while doing cardio and didnt loose little or not at all muscle mass during those sessions (drank it sip by sip while doing cardio) ......... i loved it , will use again n again !

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    Took it, loved it. It's very hard to suspend so you get a good workout just mixing it. I highly recommend.

Duster is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys!....Im hoping to gain at least 10 pounds on this maybe 15 in 8 weeks...

Thread Information