cb11mass is offline Junior Member

Natural Androgens... Who has tried them?

I have become pretty interested in these type of products lately. USP Pink magic and LG natadrol seem pretty popular and I can find alot of info on them. My friend just got Androgenetx Natrasterone and has started to get some acne on his chest and back which leads me to believe this will work... The ingredients seem basic but the research looks pretty good. Has anyone else tried this stuff? What do you think?
    Last edited by cb11mass; 09-07-2010 at 10:35 AM.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    natadrol is pretty good stuff. 5 week cycle u could put on bout 5 lbs of lean mass

Yeah there is alot of info out there already on natadrol... Im curious about natrasterone the website says it has a q ratio close to deca . I could stack the two non of the ingredients overlap

RushEnd41 is offline New Member
    it is a pretty solid product, I was skeptical of the ingredients too but I figured for 20 bucks, what the hell. I started to notice my waist line looked alittle smaller around three weeks so I bought two more bottles. did about an 8 week cycle and gained around 4lbs but lost fat also without any changes in diet or training. I typically gain about 5 lbs a year when not using PH's or juice. so 4lbs in 8 weeks is pretty damn good for me

good to hear rush... just got my bottle today I am debating whether I will stack it with natadrol or use it as a stand alone I will keep everyone posted on results.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I havent heard much about these natural anabolic compounds. Most of them, such as Ecdysterone are total garbage with fancy advertsing.

Rather than spend $30-40 on a bottle of this sh*t, go and buy some more milk protein, casein, BCAA's or solid food.

Most of the research is done on insect and on rodents.

Thread Information