physique is offline Junior Member

all vets need help finding this product

where can a guy find propylene glycol???

preferably in canada.

physique

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    What is propylene glycol? If it is an AS, then you won't find it here.

peace,

ttgb

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Physique, if you want to get results (and gain respect on this board) you will have to improve the quality of your questions.

You started three threads, besides this one, the other two were titled:

"Need Help" and "Everybody Look At This Thread"

Now it's "all vets need help finding this product "

The subject line of the post IS IMPORTANT. It is how the rest of the board members decide to read a post. If everybody posted with subject lines, like "Everybody Look At This Thread" the board would be a f**king mess. You might get people to read it--and feel cheated; no topic is important to everybody!

First of all, propylene glycol is not a steroid , so this should be posted in the "Supplement Questions."

Secondly, the post should have been titles "Where Can I Find Propylene Glycol?" See how clever that is? People see the post--then they read it and answer it. Soembody might knwo the answer and just skip it 'cuz they aren't a vet.

Like my signature says--there are no stupid questions, but you need to improve how you ask them (and especially title them!) or you won't get the answers you want.

Just trying to help out!
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-02-2002 at 11:40 AM.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Good job Ajax!!!

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Nico

That's a good picture your so round you look like an alien.... No digs, you look good, what supplements were you taking there.
    -East Coast

thanks bro, I took this pic about 3 weeks ago. Im not on any anabolics as of now. Just strict dieting. I want to loose acouple more pounds. Hopefully rip up my stomach a bit more. I was thinking about doing some clen . Then in about a month or maybe more I plan on hitting my 4th cycle. Test, EQ, Winny. Peace

Nice.

I am also looking to cut up more. I think you are a little closer to your goal than me. I am thinking about taking a Winny/Primo cycle, what do you think, I am 6'1 205 looking to lose a few pounds and get ripped. What type of diet you on?
    -East Coast

Im 5'11 here about 195. I eat 6 times aday. My first 3meals are high in carbs. At around 4, I stop eating carbs. Except after my workout. i also take whey protein shakes in between my meals. I say I take in about 250 grams of protein and 300 grams of carbs a day. No sugar, no salt.
    Soon I will bump my protein intake and lower my carbs and hopefully rip up abit more.

Good Job. What do you find the best cutting cycle to be?(if you don't mind) I know that diet and cardio have a lot to do with cuts I have a hard time staying motivated on my cardio. It seems that I liftweights so much that I am tired to do cardio even though I do it 5 days a week. Thanks for your help.
    -East Coast

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by tryingtogetbig
    What is propylene glycol? If it is an AS, then you won't find it here.

peace,

ttgb
    propylene glycol is antifreeze. you can find it in any automotive shop or even supermarket.

i wouldn't ingest that stuff though. it's highly toxic.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    It's also very slippery!!

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Propylene glycol is a chemical that can be found as a coolant. It's freezing point is much lower than water, so it is used in the Sno-ball/cone business to make solid blocks of ice used in the machines. It's all used as the antifreeze in large industrial machines and equipment. It's kinda bluish green looking and fairly viscous. It's very easy to obtain, go to a drugstore and buy almost any type of facial cleanser or lotion (to keep them thick and less watery). It's very toxic however, and is believed to cause abnormalities in the liver and kidneys by seeping through the skin and into the blood. Why you would want this for anabolic or other "health" pruposes is totally beyond me. Hope I've helped you some.

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Just saw your post, Dr E, you stole my thunder

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I usually pick it up at any gas station or you can usually find it on sale at Canadian Tire

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    USA Chemicals AC335
    Propylene glycol

Synonyms: 1,2-Propanediol, 1,2-Dihydroxpropane, methylethylene glycol, trimethyl glycol, 1,2-propylene glycol, monopropylene glycol, propane-1,2-diol, alpha-propyleneglycol, dowfrost, PG 12, sirlene, solar winter ban, propanediol

Chemical id: C3H8O2

Unit price: 1 gallon $26.54 5 gallon $99.53 55 gallon $729.60

Please let us serve you. Call our customer service department at the number in the upper right hand corner of this page M-F from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST. Most small orders placed today will ship tomorrow. Email us at [email protected] with questions and comments. Please let us grow with you. USAChemical

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    is that a source post? lol.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    NRG3?? a rebirth

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Devil: Thanks bro!! I just ordered the 55 gallon drum. I can't wait till it gets hear. Do you know how long it takes for shipping. I'm guessing it can't weight more than 300-500lbs?

This will be my first cycle so do I inject it or drink it?

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Nico
    Im 5'11 here about 195. I eat 6 times aday. My first 3meals are high in carbs. At around 4, I stop eating carbs. Except after my workout. i also take whey protein shakes in between my meals. I say I take in about 250 grams of protein and 300 grams of carbs a day. No sugar, no salt.
    Soon I will bump my protein intake and lower my carbs and hopefully rip up abit more.
    you dont even have a little sugar in your protein shakes? and everything has sodium in it ?...........do u really have no sugar?if i have like 6 grams a day ...(mostly just from protein shakes)./.........will that prevent me from losing weight?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil

propylene glycol is antifreeze. you can find it in any automotive shop or even supermarket.

i wouldn't ingest that stuff though. it's highly toxic.
    Thanks for informing me Dr E. I thought that stuff sounded familar. That's what I put out in a bowl for the neighbors cats. I guess they don't like it though because they never come back for more??!!

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information